Chapter 2: Married To The Dog

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, and sexual harassment.
***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 2...

You may think a kick in the manhood was not enough to ruin their lives but Yeri Im the Queen of novels, books, mangas, manhwas, and WEBTOON knew it very well how royalty looked down on an impotent royal man.

What disgrace would be if the male protagonist could not reproduce children it would not only be a disgrace to him, to the royal family but also to the white lotus female protagonist who would take the humiliation of her man's impotence.

"ARGH YOU FUCKEN WICKED BITCH!" (Elion, yelled)

He dropped to the ground on his knees in front of her yelling in pain grabbing his hurt manhood of course with clothes on you know.

'Not so happy now are you uhm? Look I even got him kneeling before I die Serenity' (Yeri Im/Serenity's inner thoughts)

She thought as her nose rose up proudly in her imagination.

'Grip'

'Forcibly kneel'

"Stand down!" (Imperial Knight one, yelled)

"You dare to continue to harm an imperial body even after you were spared for the wedding!" (Imperial Knight two, yelled)

Just as the protecting knights who followed the royal order had grabbed her tightly and forcefully made her kneel in front of Elion who was still in pain.

"Oh my god how dare she! What a despicable woman!" (Nobles whispering)

"To hit the crown Prince on his wedding date, how could she act with such arrogance and malice?" (Nobles whispering)

"Does she not care that the King is present at this celebration?!" (Nobles whispering)

"She must really want to die faster by the King's hands instead for hurting his imperial Highness" (Nobles whispering)

"I don't know how the Williams Duchy took her in" (Noble whispering)

"Can you imagine how embarrassed and disappointed the former Duke and Duchess would have been to see such a disgraceful daughter!" (Nobles whispering)

The loud noble voices were heard all around her at the drawn commotion she had just caused.

'You can talk all you want you suck ups nobles you'll switch up when he can't-" (Yeri Im/Serenity's inner thoughts)

'SLAP!'

"Your time has come to an end Serenity Williams, today you die" (Elion, said)

Elion had finally gotten up furiously slapping her left cheek as he raised his voice irritated and and irked with countless anger veins.

'Spit'

"...." (Yeri Im/Serenity)

His furious slap had made her mouth bleed.

A good amount of blood had taken her mouth that she had to spit.

Her left cheek had a very red hand print compared to her white skin even though she had been ruffed up in prison.

This slap was nothing.

Actually, it reminded her of the old times.

'Raise'

'Smirk'

'Turn'

"Is that all you got your Highness? Your masculinity might not just be threatened below from me but from your strength" (Yeri Im/Serenity, said)