Chapter 4: My Cleanness Sanity

No...he was just momentarily confused that it clouded his judgment.

He never felt like this before he was a man who had no one on his side except later on a couple of Knights and him...

Yes, that must be it. Besides he needed to run some errands.

Without a thought, he came here taking some of the necessities as he used slashing monsters on his way to clear his head with this whole situation.

And now for a different reason.

It wasn't a good way to deal with the problem like that but he did need some of the basic necessities.

'Open'

"I'm going out don't think of running away unless you want to get eaten" (Loyiden, said)

His lips finally opened completely avoiding by words to answer her but these cold words were the representation that he was not planning to do anything to her unless, on her own violation, she decided to step out of the mark where she for sure would be eaten.

He didn't answer that he would let her be part of his life or guaranteed that they would get along but at least that was good for her.

That was a start she would say.

Once again she stared at his broad back as his cape fluttered with the steps he took furthering away till the only sound was that of the closing door.

'Grumble'

And just in time by luck, her stomach had not growled in front of him.

'Blush'

A pink embarrassed color had painted her cheeks just thinking about how awkward and embarrassingly it would be.

'Great...let's just see if they have some food around' (Yeri Im/Serenity's inner thoughts)

God knows how long the actual Serenity had gone without eating but the girl was starved so she directed herself towards the kitchen cabinets only to find nothing.

'Growl'

'Teardrops'

'There's no food' (Yeri Im/Serenity's inner thoughts)

Invisible tears dropped from her eyes as he stomach growled louder.

Perhaps Loyiden had noticed it and had gotten some food.

She didn't know where he went if he was around the area and just went to pick up some berries or if there were actual animals besides the monsters in this forest to hunt.

She liked to think he didn't go back on that two-hour trip because that sure would be long considering if he purposely took his sweet time without rushing at the same speed on the way here.

Anyways they say if you distract yourself it will go away.

'Dusty, Dusty'

"Sigh" (Yeri Im/Serenity, sighed)

"I should probably clean" (Yeri Im/Serenity, said)

The cabin was completely dirty and dusty there was no way she would go living like this during the 1 week something must be done.

'Look, Look'

So she searched around the cabin to familiarize herself and what she could find along the way.

'Bingo'

Finding herself some basic cleaning necessities.

A broom, a dustpan, a mop, a water bucket, a little dust feather, and soap.