1.The Announcement

I do not own the characters or images; all credit for them goes to their respective owners. The story is my imagination and unrelated to any existing works, though it is inspired by 'The Untamed.'
.
.
.

One beautiful and mesmerizing morning, everyone was running here and there to complete their given tasks. No one was ready to sit and talk or play like they do every day. The reason was that their sect leader had a meeting for everyone and announced the marriage proposal for their adopted son, Wei Wuxian.

In the morning, Jiang Fengmian was sitting on his throne and thinking deeply. His facial expression clearly showed worry. Despite being the father of three teenage children, he still had a charming and sophisticated face.

He has three children; the eldest is his daughter Jiang Yanli, a 19-year-old beta girl. She was not as physically strong as her two siblings but was very polite and beautiful. Her marriage had been arranged with Jin clan's eldest son, Jin Zixuan, due to their mother's good friendship. Zixuan, a 21-year-old alpha, was the next heir of his clan after his father. This marriage was decided when Yanli was fifteen, and they got engaged two years ago. They are set to marry at the end of this year, with nine months remaining.

Jiang Fengmian's younger son was Jiang Wanyin, also known as Jiang Cheng, a 16-year-old alpha and the next heir after his father. He was very protective of his brother and sister, adopting an aggressive and dominant personality from his mother, Madam Yu, but remaining soft-hearted like his father towards his loved ones.

Then comes the second son or adopted son of Fengmian, Wei Wuxian, a 16-year-old, birth name Wei Ying. He was described as bratty, sassy, most beautiful, innocent, intelligent, and the strongest male omega. This unique status was what troubled the sect leader. Male omegas were rare and considered blessed, attracting attention from alphas once they reached seventeen due to their heat cycle.

Fengmian was deep in thought when his wife, Madam Yu, approached and noticed his preoccupation. She called out to him, but he did not respond. She reached out and touched his shoulder, saying, "I know what's bothering you. I've been calling you, but you haven't responded."

Fengmian, aware of his wife's shared concerns, softly smiled and took her hand from his shoulder. "My lady, please forgive my distraction. You understand the seriousness of this situation. If we fail to find a suitable mate for A'Xian..."

Madam Yu interrupted, "I understand the importance, but your health matters most to me."

Fengmian acknowledged his wife's wisdom, realizing he had neglected his health due to this matter, which was unhealthy for his cultivation core. His once-charming and fresh face appeared tired and dull, with dark circles under his eyes indicating sleep deprivation.Before he could explain himself, Madam Yu proposed a solution.

"I have a solution for our problem. Let's announce Wuxian's marriage proposal to the entire cultivation world. Every clan's strongest heirs and cultivators can participate and demonstrate their bravery, offerings and commitment to our Wuxian."

Jiang Fengmian's face brightened upon hearing her solution. He knew there was more to her plan and allowed her to continue, "You know our son. He will never choose unwisely; he is clever and discerning."

With a humble smile on her face, Madam Yu continued, "He is the chosen one for this cultivation world. Do you remember what the mountain monk Shounji predicted about him? He is destined for his mate, and when the time comes, his mate will appear before him, and Wuxian will choose him alone. Together, they will protect this cultivation world from its downfall. It is their destiny."

She walked past him and turned around, looking into Fengmian's eyes with love. "I hope you're less worried now," she added. "We are not the ones to decide; we can only provide the opportunity. The use of that opportunity will be decided by the individual themselves."

JFengmian smiled genuinely and replied, "I will arrange the meeting immediately." He approached her and embraced her. "Thank you, my lady, thank you so much. You know how grateful I am to have you as my mate. You always provide the best solutions for every hurdle in my life."
She returned the smile and said, "My pleasure." Madam Yu was an alpha lady who upheld all her family's traditions and name. Although their marriage had been arranged, she deeply admired and loved her husband. The feeling was mutual for Fengmian, who cherished her dearly.

***********

In the throne room, every elder, younger cultivator, and leader from the Lotus docks was present-everyone except the person they were discussing.

Jiang Fengmian announced, "This meeting has been called for a very important announcement." All present listened attentively. Fengmian glanced at Yu and nodded before addressing the assembly. "I am here to announce the marriage proposal for my son, Wei Wuxian."Whispers filled the room at this unexpected news.

Fengmian cleared his throat to regain everyone's attention. "In this ceremony, strong cultivators from any clan can participate to showcase their bravery and offer their allegiance to Yunmeng. The one who can win over our son's heart will become his mate and partner forever."

Following the meeting, everyone began spreading the message to their close contacts in other clans, urging them to participate. The prospect of having a male omega as a mate was considered a great blessing.

And so, with one announcement from Jiang Fengmian, everything began. Yunmeng and the entire cultivation world buzzed with discussions about this significant development.
.

.

.
First chapter evryone
Please support and comment...

Will soon release the second one...

Preview
Ahhhhhhhhh I am not going anywhere..........