"I've got something for you." Trois said, before throwing another grenade. But the Kappa slice through it with his wind again.

"How's pointless. You'll have to do better than that." The Kappa sends another air strike.

"Well this isn't good." Trois said.

~

Y/n's pov;
As I'm walking behind the others, I felt Rokuriki move on my back. I look over my shoulder to Rokuriki picking his head up and opened his eyes.

"Oh, good your awake." I said.

"What? Who-" Rokuriki tried to move, but he flinched from pain.

"Try not to move, okay. You got hurt pretty badly." I said.

"What's going on?" Rokuriki asked.

"You had a talisman placed on you, and you did try to kill us." I said.

"I did?" He questioned.

"This guy is out of it." I thought. "You did, but try to get some rest. You'll need it." I said. He puts his head back down and closed his eyes. "Once I get him somewhere safe, maybe I should go find Haj and the others. Even if i don't want to.".

~

Honey's pov;
I threw one of my wires at Trois, the wire wrapped around his waist and I pulled him back. He landed behind me, as I stood In front of him. "Get up," I said.

"Say-" I look over my shoulder to Trois getting up. "My face didn't get scratched did it?" Trois asked.

"No, but I wish it had, you could stand to be taken down a notch." I said.

"Come now, I can't help that I'm so handsome. It's a curse really." He said.

"Remind me to never save your life again will you." I said.

"Well everything's going according to plan, I suppose. Those two should have a good head start." He said.

"More importantly that good for nothing Jyugo can't get us killed anymore." I said.

"Stop it, Honey don't be mean to him. I do hope they can make it down, this guy seems persistent." He said.

"If anyone's going to blow me away, I like it to be Kaguya." I said.

"We only have to humor him for a short while, when it gets to ruff we'll run." He said. We turn our heads to the water, and the Kappa was slowly coming out of the water.

~

Trois's pov;
I threw another grenade at the Kappa, but he destroyed it with the wind. "Strange how that was just as ineffective as the last one." The Kappa said. I loaded up my rocket launcher, as Honey moved his wires around and pulled a gaint piece of a tile off the side of the wall, falling right by the Kappa. I fired the loaded rocket, but sadly the Kappa destroyed the rocket and tile at the same time. "Don't insult me.".

"No good," I said.

"I can't wait to get back with Kiji, and tell him the details of your death." The Kappa said, before launching another attack at us