Chapter 5: The Confession

I can't believe I let myself fall for Blue Tie. Could I be more stupid? He has a girlfriend's and there's no way he would ever want to be with me. What I said when we hung out was way too risky and I'm honestly glad he misunderstood. If I were to confess my feelings I could ruin everything and that's just not an option for me right now. I don't want to make it complicated.

I got into Blue Ties car and he didn't mention anything but was acting kind of weird. I was kinda scared to go to my first house party. I've never been the type to go to parties every weekend and get drink or play beer pong. I was curious to see if Blue Tie was the party type though. "Hey is everything good?" I said  hoping to break the silence. "Yea I'm good" he said giving me a quick glance. "Okay well I'm just asking cause you seem a little tense. We don't have to go to this if you don't want to"he turned into the driveway of the house "no I swear I'm fine and besides I invited you to come I would feel bad" I didn't protest and we walked inside together. The music was loud they were blasting some random Drake song. Tomato was playing beer pong and Red dress was dancing with her friends. Those two were the only ones I recognized there.

I went over to the table and grabbed a random drink. Blue Tie did the same. "Do you wanna go outside? it's kinda loud in here" he said into my ear wich gave me a chill. "Sure" I followed him out and we went into the backyard and walked around. "I don't think this is really my scene" I said opening my drink. "Yea I can tell you're not the party type" I sipped the alcohol and nearly gagged "Holy shit this tastes horrible" I got up and threw it out. "Yea you have to get used to the taste" he laughed. "Can I admit something to you?" "Of course" I replied. "I've noticed you since the first day you transferred in and I've honestly wanted to be your friend ever since. I just used the sweet sixteen as an excuse to talk to you....and I feel bad about the other day I knew what you meant but I played dumb because I'm scared" I was shocked I didn't know what to do a minute ago I excepted my rejection and now here he was telling me he liked me the whole time. The electricity was back and adrenaline pumped through my body. I don't know who leaned in first but we kissed. He ran his hand through my hair as I held him closer to me. Now that I had him I never wanted to let go. It was as if we were a perfect fit destined to be in this moment together. He pulled back and I stayed in his arms laying my head on his chest. "I'm scared too but I think we should explore this because all I know is that this is what I want". "Me too" he said. We stayed in that moment until I came to a realization "wait you have a girlfriend" I backed away from him realizing the betrayal against Red Dress. "Turkish are you serious? you haven't noticed that we broke up she hasn't sat with us for like a full week I kinda told her I have feeling for someone else.." my heart had never felt this happy before. He took my hand and we left the party together a new couple.

Notes: um wow people actually read this awkward... yea wasn't expecting that even though this is fully published thank you and  im probably just gonna edit chapter one out at this point umm. This was kind of random and I apologize for my lack of punctuation and spelling skills. I will probably do an epilogue and then be done but Thank you for reading my story I hope you liked it and didn't cringe as much as I did.