Chapter 1: The Plan

Context because I deleted chapter one: Turkish transferred in the middle of sophomore year and he gets bullied at school every day and so he is making a plan to become popular by joining the TikTok Rizz kids: white shirt, Tomato, and Blue Tie

I sat down in my room and stared at my schedule. I guess a good start would be to see what classes I share with Tomato, white shirt, and blue tie. I had geometry with Tomato, Spanish with White shirt, and I had history and English with Blue Tie. There's no way that I can even get close to Blue Tie White shirt would never even let me near him but then again I have the most classes with him.

The next day I walked into history and he was already there and every desk around him was taken up by the popular kids. I made my way to my seat across the room. How would I ever get close to him all I could do now was admire him from across the room and think about my future if this dumb plan manages to work. I zoned out during class like I usually do until two words caught my attention "group project" my teacher announced. I listened closely as she announced the pairs and prayed that by some miracle I would be put with Blue Tie kid. "Turkish Quandale Dingle with....Red dress girl" ughhhhh are you serious? The one time I get excited about a group project this happens. "Who the hell is that?" Red dress girl says in response to the teacher. Wow you're kidding right now. I make my way over and introduce myself to her. At least she was popular maybe this was my way in with Blue Tie she was his girlfriend after all. Red dress stayed on her phone the entire class period and would not pay attention to me meanwhile Blue tie was staring at us the entire class. Was he that overprotective of his girlfriend? she wasn't even looking at me.

The next day in class Red dress was more social instead of ignoring me by being on her phone she ignored me by talking to her friends. She invited them to her sweet sixteen and said it was an official TikTok Rizz Party. A party could be my chance to make a statement and be noticed by the TikTok Rizz kids but I would never get an invite. Something clicked in my head and as she started telling her friends the details I opened the notes app on my phone and typed out the time, date, and venue. I hoped that there wasn't a list and that I would be able to sneak into the party it was this Saturday at 7. As soon as I got home I picked out my outfit.