CHAPTER THREE

"ow!" carlos screamed as him and jay began fighting outside of the limo

"you got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" carlos yelled as the band stopped playing.

"cause you want it!" jay screamed.

"no!" carlos yelled from the ground.

"give it to me!" jay screamed.

"ow!" carlos screamed.

"let go!" jay yelled.

"literal toddlers these two" ruby whispered to evie who snorted.

"guys, guys, guys. we have an audience" mal said, causing the boys to stop fighting.

"just cleaning up" jay laughed awkwardly. "get up" he said as he yanked carlos up from the ground.

"leave it like you found it! and by that i mean just leave it" a lady said to them who looked like she definitely held some sort of power.

"hello, foxy. the name's jay" jay said to a girl who fake laughed, causing ruby to grab the boy by his shoulders.

"don't worry he does that a lot, you'll get used to it after awhile" ruby said while looking at the girl and then taking a glance at the boy next to her.

whoa. ruby thought to herself when seeing the boy.

it was as if time stopped for the girl. she had never seen anyone more perfect than him in her lifetime. granted, she didn't have much to compare him to because there wasn't much on the isle, but he was everything.

as soon as he looked back at her with a smile, ruby's breath hitched and she immediately looked away, awkwardly, not knowing how to react.

it was strange. on the isle, ruby had her fair share of boys who went after her and she flirted with for fun, but she couldn't even look at this random boy who she had just met without feeling nervous.

stop it ruby! remember you're just here for the wand and then you're never going to come back, so get the pretty boy out of your head! ruby screamed to herself, internally.

taking herself back to reality, ruby looked at evie who gave her a knowing look, mouthing we'll talk about this later to the girl.

ruby grimaced, knowing that evie basically has a magical super power when it comes to love and knows when anyone has a crush or is in love.

"welcome to auradon prep. i'm fairy godmother. headmistress" fairy godmother announced herself to the group.

"the fairy godmother? as in bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" mal asked while making a wand motion with her hands.