CHAPTER TWO

the 5 vk's had just finished their daily rounds of stealing and messing around with random people on the isle

now, the group met back up on a street on the isle where mal stole a lollipop from a small child in a wagon.

"oh, e! look at this scarf! i thought you would love it, so i stole it!" ruby said as she showed evie the scarf in her hands.

"omg! rubes it's perfect!" evie screamed as the two girls squealed, causing mal to clear her throat.

"sorry" the two girls said in unison to their purple friend who wasn't all about the 'girl talk' like they were.

mal had began showing off the babies lollipop to the vk's plus other random folks who just loved to follow them around.

i guess you could say the villain kids were popular on the isle.

not even seconds after mal showed everyone the lollipop, the random folks all ran off in a hurry, meaning only one thing.

maleficent.

"hi, mom" mal smiled as she turned around, the two henchmen of maleficent immediately moving out of the way.

"stealing candy, mal? i'm so disappointed" maleficent said.

"it was from a baby" mal said as she handed the lollipop to her mom.

"that's my nasty little girl" maleficent laughed as she spit on the candy and put it under her armpit.

ruby and carlos shared a disgusted look as she did so.

"give it back to the dreadful creature" maleficent told her henchman, who gave it back to the poor baby.

"mom" mal whined.

"it's the deets, mal. that make the difference between mean and truly evil. when i was your age i was cursing entire kingdoms. you... walk with me" maleficent said as mal began mouthing along the words she had heard oh so many times before.

"see, i'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts, how to be me" maleficent said causing ruby to roll her eyes.

mal is her own person, she doesn't need to be just like you! ruby thought to herself.

"i know that. and i'll do better" mal said.

the mother and daughter shared a look before maleficent sprung up. "oh! there's news. i buried the lead" the woman laughed.