After hours of adrenaline-fueled fun, they took a break to catch their breath and admire the breathtaking views from atop a hill.

Cheyenne couldn't imagine a more perfect way to celebrate Donovan's birthday than by sharing this unforgettable adventure with him. A few snaps were taken and saved in her camera roll.

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, they reluctantly made their way back to civilization, their hearts full of memories they would cherish forever. And as they rode off into the sunset together, Cheyenne knew that this birthday surprise had been a roaring success.

"I won!"  Cheyenne exclaimed once they reached the finish line. She stood on top of her bike

"No, I let you win." Donovan announced, removing the helmet off his head.

"Boy bye. I won and I won't be cooking dinner for a month! Yay for me!"  She cheered and Donovan let her have it. She was competitive and held down her own, which is something he liked about her.

"Okay you got it babe." He raised his hand, accepting defeat.

"Thank you, I would like to shout out my babies. I did this for them." She playfully stated in her imaginary mic causing Donovan to let out a hearty laugh. Cheyenne felt her heart fluttered hearing the sound of his voice move in waves of laughter.

"You crazy." He called down and wiped his tears of joy from his eye lid, "I hope you stay like this forever. You seem happier,  so much better than before."

"I don't know why you saying all these sentimental things when it should be the other way around. It's your birthday, not mine." She snorted.

A frown appeared on Donovan's face "  What's that got to do with what I'm saying. It doesn matter nor do I care that it's my birthday. I wanted you to know that and I meant that shit."

"I hear you Donovan." She muttered looking down at the ground.

"Nah I don't think you are hearing me, Cheyenne. I know that we had a couple of rough months. I however, love seeing you happy, seeing you full of life. I thought that you would never get back to this person. I know that you had dealt with the bad hand of life but seeing you being so... carefree is what I love. I would love to wake up next to you as long as you are smiling and happy. You have been doing so good lately and I'm fucking proud of you"

Donovan concluded his speech which left Cheyenne in tears.  She had not heard those words or that type of comfort in a long time. A warm wave of love filled her body at his words.

She felt loved and appreciated. Thats all she ever wanted.  "Thank you. That means a lot to me." She sniffled.

"I got you. I always tell you this. You don't need to worry, okay?". He cupped her face into his large, gently wiping her lone tears with his thumb.

He planted a kiss on her lips, making her kiss him back. They shared a heartfelt, sweet smooch.

"Let's head home, yeah? "

"Look what I got you Cheyenne excitedly walked into the room, holding a huge white, wrapped box, looking as if she  could fall at any minute. Donovan stood up, taking the box out of her hands with ease and walked over to their sitting area in their enormous room.

After their day filled with the adventurous activity, the couple came back home, took a shower and ate a delicious  candlelit dinner prepared by a chef Cheyenne had hired for the night.

"Its heavy, What is inside? ". He questioned as he examined the box. It had a blue ribbon wrapped around it.

"Open it"  She stayed, looking over at him. Donovan took a seat and Cheyenne followed suit.