Sick at Disneyland

Start from the beginning

"Blah!" I heard something.

I frowned and turned my head towards the hall, I walked out of Lita's room and to the bathroom door and put my ear to the door.

"Lita?" I knocked.

"Blah!" I heard again.

I opened the door and saw her throwing up in the toilet. "Lita!" I hurried over to her.

She flushed and slowly stood to her feet, she jumped once she saw me standing right in front of her.

"Toby!" She exclaimed.

"Lita, why were you throwing up?" I looked concerned.

"Are you ready to have some fun at Disneyland?!" She asked completely ignoring my question.

"Lita, you didn't answer my question." I frowned.

"What question?" She looked at me weird.

"I asked why were you throwing up just now?" I folded my arms.

"It doesn't matter Toby." She walked past me and out of the bathroom.

"It does matter Lita." I followed her into her room. "Now tell me."

"Look it's fine okay?" She huffed.

"Are you sick?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Don't lie to me Lita!" I said.

"I said no Toby! Now stop asking me dumb questions!" She nearly yelled.

"Lita I'm your boyfriend, I just want to know if you're okay that's all!" I argued.

"And I said I'm okay! Now can we please just drop this conversation?" She crossed her arms.

She then placed a hand on her forehead and stumbled in place a bit. I grabbed and held her.

"Lita are you okay?" I asked.

"Just... Just dizzy that's all." She said.

I sat her on her bed and held her hand. "Lita, tell me what's going on please!"

She stared at me for a while then let out a sigh. "Okay fine, I have food poisoning."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Shh! Keep your voice down!" She shushed me.

"Babe, how did you get food poisoning?" I squeezed her hand.

"I ate something bad last night." She explained.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked.

"No, and they're not going to know!" She said.

"You're not going to tell them?" I frowned.

"Absolutely not!" She exclaimed.

"Why Lita?" I looked confused.

"Because I don't want to miss out on Disneyland." She said.

"I understand Lita, but you have to put your health first. So I think you should just stay home and--" she interrupted me.

"No! I can't! I have to go Toby!" She exclaimed.

"But Lita, you're in no condition to go anywhere." I said.

"I can't miss this Toby! Remember when you caught that cold in March?" She asked.

"Yeah." I raised my eyebrow.

"You were so worried that you would miss out on the Zoo trip." She explained.

"Yeah I remember Lita, but I got over my cold before the day of the trip. You're sick on the same day of Disneyland."