Tornado Watch

Monday April 14th, 2014

Toby's POV

It's a cloudy day at school today, we're in history class doing work. Lane announced to everyone through the PA system that there was a tornado watch happening. Once class was over, we headed to lunch.

"What do you guys think about that tornado watch?" I asked my friends.

"I hope it doesn't do any severe damages." Maya said.

"I'm with you Maya, that's why I wish school would hurry up and be over with." Lita said.

"Hopefully it won't be that bad." Josh said.

After lunch, we all got back to class and it was now even more cloudy outside. We did the rest of our classes and now it's time to go home. Later on, rain started coming down and a huge crack of thunder boomed through the school making everyone in the halls yell.

"Calm down everyone." Lane said while walking around the corner. "Everyone should hurry up and get home where it's safe."

"Tori should be on her way." I said.

"Everyone should head straight home and no where else, we can't take this tornado lightly." Lane explained.

"I'm glad we decided to have our date two days ago Toby." Lita said.

"Yeah me too." I grabbed her hand.

After school turned out, we headed straight home to our families. Once I got back, i greeted Tori and Trina and went upstairs to do my homework. As i looked out my window, the rain and wind started to pick up some more. The weather is getting pretty worse, the next thing that happened was the lights had started to flicker. I looked up while wrinkling my eyebrows, this is not good. My phone rung and it was Lita.

"Hey babe." I answered.

"Hey Toby, did your light flicker?" She asked with concern.

"Yeah, did yours?" I asked.

"Yup, I called Maya and Josh and they said theirs did the same thing." She explained. "I also asked Natalie, and she yes."

I sighed. "This storm is getting more dangerous."

"You're telling me, I'm kind of getting a little scared." She nervously chuckled.

"Is everyone okay over there?" I asked.

"Yes, Carmen is napping, Zack is finishing up his homework, and mom is trying to hurry up with dinner before the storm get bad." She explained.

"Well I'm seeing on the news right now that the tornado is near and the reported are explaining about taking shelter." I said.

"Toby, please stay on the phone with me." She said.

"You got it Lita, I can do that." I smiled.

"Thank you, I need some comfort!" She chuckled.

About an hour later, it was more dark outside, and it's only four in the evening! This is getting bad, really bad! It's now hailing outside, and the wind is more stronger. I looked out the window and saw a few garbage cans fall over, I could even see the power lines move from the wind blowing. I took a big gulp and Tori came into my room.

"Toby, you might want to get ready to take shelter, it's getting worse now!" She said.

"Yeah I'm looking at the weather channel now, and the tornado is closing in." I sighed.

"T-toby are you still there?" Lita said through my phone.

"Yeah I'm still here sweetheart." I said.

"Is Lita and her family okay?" Tori asked.

Victorious: The Younger Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें