_____________________

"We'll be back in 2 hours."

I ignored my mom and walked into the kitchen. I heard 2 car doors slamming and a beep. I walked over to the window and saw their car descending over the hill.

Perfect.

I ran up the stairs two at a time and pushed my bedroom door open. I walked over to my closet and searched for the biggest suitcase I had. Once I located the perfect bag, I searched my drawers for everything I liked.

"Make sure you pack everything you need. I don't think you're going to come back for anything." Niall's voice rang inside my head. Even though he said he would take me shopping for more stuff, I don't want him to spend his money on me. There are way more important things than me.

Once I got all of my shirts together, which took up half of my suitcase already, I moved onto pants. I packed as many as I could but I my suitcase didn't hold as much as I wanted it to. I sighed in disbelief and grabbed the stupid house phone that Louis is currently making me use. I dialed Niall's number and waited.

"'Ello?"

"Erm, hey Ni. How many suitcases can I bring?"

"Molly? Hey! You can bring as many as you want. I currently have 3 packed and I still need more!" I laughed lightly at his enthusiasm.

"Alright thanks, what time are we leaving tonight?"

"Our flight leaves at about 3 a.m. So can we leave at about 1? It'll take nearly 45 minutes to get there and then checking in and all of that stuff will take up the rest of the time."

"As long as you don't make a hold up by the metal detectors." I snorted into laughter just thinking about the video I took.

Classic.

"That was only that one time!"

"Gotta get back to packing. See you in a couple hours, sweet cheeks." I hung up before I could hear him protest about the little pet name.

I fished out the second biggest suitcase I had and threw all of my undergarments in there knowing that there might not be a laundry room everywhere we go.

I ended up finishing the rest of my packing with 3 completely full suitcases and a backpack that looks like it's going to burst open any second now.

I heard the front door slam shut and I panicked. I zipped up all of my luggage and shoved it under my bed as quickly as I could. I jumped on top of my bed and grabbed the nearest magazine. My bedroom door opened and my mom peaked inside.

"We're home!" she tried desperately to make conversation.

I tried my best to ignore her. I can't lie for my life and if I started talking, she'd know exactly what I'm up to.

"How are you?" she asked even though she knew that she wasn't going to get a response.

Don't talk to her, Molly. Don't give in.

Can 1 o'clock come any sooner?

________________

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm sorry. I didn't plan on doing this, but I just had to. I've gone away but I'll come back sometime. I'm not planning on anytime soon, but I will come back. That's a promise. I don't think you guys understand that I'm 18 years old and that I'm now an adult. My choices will be my choices even if it's the dumbest ones anyone has ever made. Please don't come and get me, or try to find me. I'll be taking my classes online and I won't be attending the local school anymore. I'll see you... sometime.

Love,
Molly

I wiped a stray tear that rolled down my cheek away and folded up the note. I placed the note on my bed and took my luggage out from underneath my bed. I looked at my clock and saw 12:59 displayed across it. A car honked from outside as I grabbed my suitcases and backpack. I opened up my window and saw Niall running over to my side of the house.

"Here, throw down your suitcases one at a time and I'll try to catch them," He whisper yelled up at me. I nodded once and brought the biggest suitcase out.

"Okay. 1... 2... 3!" I released the suitcase from my grip and watched it fall directly into his arms.

I repeated this action 3 more times with the 2 other suitcases and my backpack. I looked back at my room and checked everything, but ended up glanced over at my dresser and walking over to it. I picked up a family portrait of my whole family and slipped it into my purse. Even though I'm running away, that doesn't mean that I won't miss them.

I tiptoed back over to my window and peered over to get a direct look at Niall. "Will you be able to catch me?" He nodded and puffed out his chest. I stepped onto the roof, closing the window behind me, and looked down. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'll catch you." I trusted him, so I stepped over the side. For a second I felt like I was flying until I landed into Niall's arms. "I told you I would catch you," he whispered in my ear.

I muttered a quick "Thanks," and hopped off of him. "I'll take 2 and you take 2?" He nodded and grabbed the two heaviest suitcases I packed. I smiled brightly and picked up my other suitcase off of the ground and wrapped my backpack around my shoulders. I followed Niall to the minivan and threw all of my stuff on top of his. I walked over to the side and opened the door.

"Good morning," I muttered to Maura and then closed the door.

"I'm not part of this. I don't support your decision but I also don't disapprove of it." She looked back at me and patted my knee.

"I'm going to hell for this. I know, I know," I muttered back and leaned my head against the window.

"I would do the same thing if I were you though. Does that make you feel better?" I nodded and grinned. Only Maura could make me smile at a time like this. "Alright take a quick nap—you've got a long journey ahead of you."

I didn't need to be told twice and immediately dozed off.