don't swear around kiddo

Start from the beginning

All 3 of them sat at the breakfast bar together, Myle rubbing at their feet, with a constant reminder from Viv that she had already been fed, trying to eat their breakfast in peace. Unlike the night before, where a loud chaos ensued, the early morning meant that the three of them had less energy, enjoying just being sat in a peaceful silence to enjoy their breakfast, and prepare for the day ahead.

Quick thinking also meant that, when cutting up the fruit for Jess' breakfast, Viv had slipped in the pills, to help ease the meds process. Leah had already told her that it would be impossible to get the girl to take the pills outright, the best way being to place it into her food, which the Dutch proceeded to do.

It also allowed Beth to help administer the liquid meds once breakfast was finished, Viv having already measured the correct amounts, so that Beth simply had to pass it to the small girl. She put up no fight to the meds, having become accustomed to it; taking her meds was a part of her routine anyway.

The process was a quick one, with simple chat being made, of Jess being excited to see Leah again, and both Beth and Viv reassuring her of her day ahead, reminding her what would happen in the training grounds. She mostly knew what was happening, but the help from the two women allowed it to be cemented in her head, having the knowledge of what to come.

All 3 of them then dispersed from the kitchen, this time with Viv carrying Jess back upstairs to get ready for the day ahead of them. Together, the two of them chose out Jess' outfit for the day, settling on some black Nike joggers alongside her thick Jack Wills hoodie, given that it was cold out, and a flannel shirt to throw over that, leaving Beth to get herself changed, and sort Myle out.

Once her outfit was chosen, Beth and Viv swapped, allowing Viv to get changed, whilst Beth helped Jess to pack her backpack up for everything to take back home. The plan was for her to meet Leah at the training grounds, meaning she'd have to take her stuff with her. It also allowed her to ensure she had everything on hand, making the decision to place her ear defenders on before going to the training ground, feeling slightly anxious today, having woken up in a new environment that wasn't her own bed.

Being left alone with Beth however, meant that they weren't able to fully focus on just the task at hand, the English woman being a childish figure, despite being an adult. 

"C'mon then, lets do your hair Jess."

"No thanks Beth."

"No thanks? What do you mean no thanks? You look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards kiddo."

A look of confusion spread across Jess' face, turning to look at Beth in question of whatever the winger had just said.

"It means, your hairs a bloody mess."

"That was too northern of a saying for me."

"It's a British saying, thank you very much, little miss Milton Keynes."

"Don't slag off Milton Keynes, it's recently got city status. Pride and joy of the country."

"You think Milton Keynes, city of roundabouts, is the pride and joy of the country? Good god you really are your sisters double"

Letting out a small giggle, Jess leaned further backwards into Beth, allowing the winger to attempt to drag the brush through the thick knots and tangles of the girls hair, that had developed over night. It was almost matted, despite being in pristine condition the day before. 

It was so bad, that Beth had to call for Viv's help to get the brush through, the Dutch being even worse at it than Beth was. 

"How does your hair get this messy kiddo? It was perfect yesterday!"