Wassuh ?

Jai ;
I hate getting up early in the morning . Working at McDonald's is the worst on Sunday's . Instead i would rather be at church . I did not want to start my summer off like this . I got up , picked out my work uniform and went to take a shower . When I got out the shower I got a call from my mom , she told me that she would be gone for the weekend . My mother is a pilot so she's always out of town . it's nothing new , therefore I wasn't sad or mad . After the phone call from her I grabbed my car keys and left . I didn't have time to eat because I would have been late . I got to work around 9 I had to work the cash register because kasey called out of work . I heard the door ring ; that lets me know I have a customer . So , I looked up and started to say ...

Jai : Hello welcome to ..

Omfg when I looked up I seen this fine brown eyed boy . It was like a dream come true . He looked up at me with those pretty eyes ; licked his lips and said ...

Customer : Wassuh ? Can I have the chicken biscuit with a orange juice .

Bruh , this girl so sexy . Yellowbone with prety brown eyes .. Just my type .

Jai : Here or to go ?

Customer : Umm , here .

Jai : Would you like anything else ?

Customer : No thank you .

Jai : That will be $2.19 .

Customer : Okay . ( Handing jai the money )

Jai : Thank you ( Handing the customer the ticket )

He was sitting down at the table with his friends . They were laughing and he was just looking at me smiling and licking his lips . I was so scared because i knew that they were talking about me .

Jai : Number 6

Customer : Thats me !

Jai : ( Handing the customer the food ) Have a nice day . Come back

Customer : Oh , trust me i will come back ( laughing ) . What's your name ?

Jai : My name is jai . What's yours ?

Customer : Josh . Could i get your number ?

Jai : I don't just give out my number to anyone .

Josh : Come on .

Jai : Okay . ( Writing her number on his hand )

Josh : Thanks . I'll call you later ( Giving her a wink )

Manager : JAI ! Come on and stop flirting . You have more orders .

I couldn't stop thinking about Josh .

The rest of my day was hell , and I have had a headache every since 1 . Glad I got off at 2 . I'm so ready to go home and take a nap .