six // GIVES YOU HELL

NAOMI STOOD IN THE KITCHEN OF THE HOME Jax had rented for her and Miguel, a smile formed on her face as she watched Miguel and Chibs laughing and talking with each other while she and a few of the crow eaters cooked some dinner

Jax had suggested it would be a good idea to have the club over — minus Clay and Gemma — so that everyone could see Naomi again after all these years. She was apprehensive at first. Would everyone even care that she was back? Would Juice show up — he was apart of the club still — but more importantly would Gemma show her face.

Naomi couldn't deal with Gemma just yet. She needed at least a day or two before coming face to face with the SAMCRO queen. Once Jax assured her that there was no way Gemma would show up and that the club was excited to see her, she with a smile agreed with his suggestion.

"It feels so weird seeing you back here and cooking for everyone." Donna's voice broke Naomi from her thoughts as she turned her attention towards the Winston woman.

Naomi and Donna had always been close — ever since Opie began to date her. She enjoyed her friendship with Donna, but over the years they slowly lost contact — which Naomi took the full blame for. Seeing her again after all these years felt nice. There was no awkwardness between the two women and in a way Donna reminded Naomi of Emily — who she was missing desperately right now.

"I mean weird in a good way." Donna quickly added once she noticed the unsure look taking over the smile on the blonde's face. "I'd rather have a dinner with you than Gemma." The brunette stated.

A small laugh fell from Naomi's lip. "Thanks. I think most people would prefer that."

"How's Santo Padre? Is it different from Charming?" Donna was curious about the town her friend had decided where she wanted to live after college. It had to be something special if it made the princess never come back home.

The Galindo woman mulled over Donna's question, trying to find the right words to describe Santo Padre. Of course it was different than Charming. It felt safe and non of the toxicity was there. Sure, there was still a club there but it was different. The Mayans weren't like SAMCRO at all and that in itself was different from Charming.

"Santo Padre just feels like home." Naomi explained in the best way she could. "Charming never felt like that for me."

A smile formed on Donna's face at Naomi's words. "I'm happy for you, Naomi. You got out of here and made a name for yourself."

"Thank you, Donna." Naomi smiled wider at her words. "I'm sorry I let us lose contact." She apologized as a small frown replaced the smile on her face.

Donna immediately waved off Naomi's apology. "I don't take it to heart. I understand why you had to. I just hope we can stay in contact once you leave."

"Of course." Naomi promised quickly, pulling Donna into a tight hug.

____

THE LONG TABLE WAS FILLED with laughed and conversation as Naomi sat next to Miguel with his hand on her hip. All the anxiety she had felt about having the club come over was immediately gone once they sat down to dinner. It felt like old times.

"I love you." Miguel whispered into her ear, placing a kiss on her warm cheek. "I think you needed this. You needed to see everyone again."

Miguel only wanted for his wife to be happy and he knew she was happy with the life they had in Santo Padre, but he also knew how much she had missed her brother and the members of SAMCRO.

"I did. I missed everyone so much. I only wish Luann was here." A sad smile formed on her lips as she thought about her godmother. The Delaney woman was more than that though — she was like a real mother to her. Naomi could only hope Luann knew how much she meant to her.

"I know, mi amor." Miguel rubbed soothing circles on Naomi's hip while sympathy filled his tone.

"Aye!" Chibs loud voice cut through the laughter as he stood up. "I just want to say how happy we all are to have you here." The Scottish man held his beer towards Naomi with a smile filling his scarred face.

Cheers filled the room at Chibs words as everyone held this beers out towards Naomi. A wide smile formed on her face as she held up her own beer. These people around her were also her family and she needed to remind herself of that. She also needed to make sure to call them more — maybe even visit them. Why would she stay away from her family just because of her mother. Gemma didn't get to run her life anymore.

"I'm happy to be here with you all." Naomi smiled, her blue eyes landing on a frowning Juice for a moment before she took a sip from her beer.

A few more cheers followed before Chibs sat back down and the conversation and laughter picked up again.

"I'll be right back." Naomi whispered to Miguel as she pushed her chair back.

"Are you alright?" The Galindo man quickly questioned, staring at his wife.

Naomi quickly nodded, a smile taking over her face. "I'm just gonna grab some more alcohol." She leaned down to kiss Miguel's cheek before heading off towards the kitchen.

"Can I talk to you?" The all too familiar voice of Juice entered Naomi's ears not even five minutes after she left the table.

"No." Naomi quickly replied as she continued to grab some beers from the fridge. "I have nothing to say to you and honestly I'm surprised you're here." She scoffed not even bothering to look at him.

Juice ran a hand over his head as his shoulder slumped at Naomi's words. Of course she still hated him. She had swore she would hate him forever and she was keeping her word.

"I'm apart of the club of course I'd be here." Juice stated matter of factly as he leaned against the counter.

"Unfortunately." Naomi rolled her eyes as sarcasm filled her voice.

"Naomi, listen." Juice place his hand on the blonde's arm, hoping to get her attention on him.

Naomi quickly turned towards Juice, her blue eyes ablaze as she stared at his face. "Don't fucking touch me." She spat while pushing his hand off of her. "I don't want to hear a fucking word you have to say. You don't get the right to touch me or ask me to talk." The blonde hissed with venom as she shut the fridge with some force.

"I might have to see you while I'm here, but that doesn't mean I have to acknowledge you. I don't want to talk to you ever again and if you try to speak to me again I'll be sure to let my husband know you're bothering me. Got it?"

Juice nodded not saying another word as he watch Naomi leave the kitchen quickly. There had to be a way to get Naomi to talk to him — let him explain things.

"Are you okay?" Miguel questioned once Naomi sat back down with a forced smile on her face. He had noticed the man called Juice leave the table not so long after Naomi did and he knew that Juice was the one to have broken her heart all those years ago when he first met her.

Naomi nodded, grabbing Miguel's hand. "Just had a little bug to take care of."

Miguel nodded, his face going blank once he noticed Juice had rejoin the table. He would have to keep an eye on him while they were there. "I hope you squashed that bug good."

"Don't I always, amor." Naomi relaxed as she placed a kiss on Miguel's lips.