prologue

The Samcro clubhouse was loud and crowded, but it wasn't the usual kind of party tonight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Samcro clubhouse was loud and crowded, but it wasn't the usual kind of party tonight. Tonight's party was all about SAMCRO's princess.

Naomi Teller forced a smile on her face as she sat on her boyfriend's lap, thanking everyone for coming as they congratulated her for graduating. It should of felt like a joyful celebration for the blonde, but of course it wasn't.

Nothing about this party her mother had put together was what she wanted. She had tried—begged even for a quiet family party or even none at all because all of her friends were having parties she'd much rather go to, but Gemma Teller practically laughed in her daughter's face at the idea. Her daughter was graduating and going off to college of course they had to throw a party.

"Are you okay, babe?" Juice whispered into Naomi's ear with concern as he rubbed his hands down her sides.

The blonde nodded, smiling at him. Naomi and Juice were the Samcro picture perfect couple—at least she thought so. They had been together for two years so far. He had just started prospecting for the club when they first met and an instant connection formed. It sounded cheesy, but it was true. Juice was sweet and caring. Of course her older brother Jax threatened him if he ever broke her heart — the typical brother talk, but Naomi knew Juice would never break her heart.

"It's just hot in here." She explained while reaching for her glass of water on the table.

It was too hot, loud, and everyone was drunk except for her it seemed. Her mother was cuddled up with her stepfather in a corner somewhere, while Jax was at the bar downing shots with friends. A sigh left her lips as her blue eyes scanned the clubhouse. This was suppose to be her party, but that was just an excuse for everyone to party.

"I'm gonna get some air." She yelled over the loud music. "I'll be right back." The blonde said as she removed herself from Juice's lap.

"Want me to come with you?" He questioned as he started to stand up.

The young Teller woman shook her head as she gently pushed him back down on the couch. She needed some time to herself—to think. "It's okay. Stay here and hangout with everyone. I'll be a few minutes." She assured him with a smile, placing a kiss on his warm cheek.

A wide smile formed on Juice's face as he nodded at his girlfriend's words. He run a hand over the smooth skin of her bare leg before starting a conversation with Chibs.

Naomi started making her way towards the exit of th clubhouse, smiling at people on the way out before a loud voice stopped her in her track. A groan escaped her glossed lips as she turned around to see Clay Morrow standing with a smile on his face.

"Alright everyone shut up! I got a few words to say about my wonderful daughter, Naomi." Clay's gruff voice made the noisy clubhouse quiet down as everyone turned towards Naomi with smiles on their faces.