A flight back in time

-December 19th. Year: 120678 3:21 PM-
-2 years prior-
-When Axel and Lyle where 16-
-The deep sea-

Axel was still. On the deathly cold floor that was going to leave a nasty blister on him if he didnt awken soon. Axel was doing his usuall exploration of the Deep Sea until he suddenly fell unconscious inside of a mysterious building.

"Hey... Hello...?" Lyle shook Axel gently
Axels eyes opened slowly
He reaised who was infront of him
"Oh shit! Uhm sorry ill leave i swear i wont come back-"
"Hey! its ok your fine." Lyle cuts him off
Lyle offers a hand.
"Its Lyle." He says in a warm tone.
"Axel. And arent you gonna kick me out...? Yk im a Terristrial breaking in here..." Axel says scratching his neck.
"Nah your all good. Ill allow it." Lyle says as looks around.
"so what are you doing here?" Lyle asks Axel

"Well i was just exploring as usual..." Axel says before getting cut off.
"Why where you on the floor?" Lyle interrupts
"Oh im not sure... I got into a volcano accident recently and uh... it's probably something caused by that..." Axel responds.
"Well you sure your ok?"
"Yeah no im fine. thanks for asking"
Axel says as he starts to walk away before lyle grabs his attention before Axel can go.
"Wait! Are you sure your good? Yk just passing out in the middle of nowhere isnt good. do you wanna go get something sweet? Yk to make sure you dont collapse again." Lyle asks hoping he will say yes.
"Sure..." Axel responds to him.
Lyle suddenly realises something.

"Wait how did you get down here without underwater equipment....?" Lyle says looking into Axels eyes curiously.
"Uh..." Axel says trying to find a awnser.
"Wait didnt you say you got in a volcano accident? Could that have possibly effected something with your breathing?" Lyle Looks Axel up and down, Looking carefully at his scars and lava patterned parts.
"No! Thats clearly not possible. I can just hold my breath really long." Axel says stroking his own lava patterned paws.

"Anyways you wanna go and head out to get something for you? Hold on ill get you a hoodie and a face mask, and a one of those shitty goggles that have the nose thing to breathe in." Lyle says searching the broken abandoned closet near him.
"Here." Lyle passes the clothes to Axel.
Axel puts on the clothes.
"Do i look fine?" Axel asks applying the goggles.
"You look cute...!" Lyle responds adjusting his belt.
"What did you just say.....?" Axel says slowly turning to him.
"Nothing dont worry about it." Lyle says realising what he just said. he takes another deep breath before speaking again.
"Cmon lets go then." Lyle says as he opens the door to the deep sea.

Axel walks along Lyle with a slight blush on his face.
"its really pretty in the deep sea yk..." Axel Adjusts his hoodie slightly.
"You would say that until you live here. It's basically hell..." Lyle says as he walks over to the ice cream shop, The shop had a tacky bright color scheme with a large neon sign that said "Ice cream" And nothing else. A very lazy quickly put together exterior.
"we are here." Lyle says as he grabs axels arm and drags him inside.

axel and lyle enter the ice cream shop, Trying to scan for a seat. They find a table with 2 chairs facing eachother. They take a seat and there is a awkward long silence as they pick up there menus and start looking through them.
"Ill just get the coffe ice cream." Axel says as he closes his menu before looking up at lyle.
"Same here. You got good taste." Lyle says giving axel a warm smile as he also closes his menu and puts it down.

Lyle tells the person serving them their order before turning back to axel.
"They wont take long this place is good." Lyle says fidgeting on a button on his suit.
"So what do you do for a living?" Lyle asks staring deep into axels eyes.
"Im a detective." Axel says laid back in his chair.
"Yo really? Thats sick! How old are you?" Lyle says seeming very intrested in axel.
"Im 16. For my 16th birthday i went to go climb a volcano. But then something bad happened... The volcano erupted a bit and burned me and threw me down the volcano and somehow i survived."
"So your not like disabled in anyway after that?" Lyle says raising a eyebrow.
"i couldnt walk for a bit. Thats mainly it." Axel says glancing to his right.
"our icecreams are here by the way." Axel says as he grabs his order before placing it down.

Lyle takes a big bite of his ice cream.
"Fucking hell mate." Axel says a bit suprised.
"What?" Lyle asks still devouring his ice cream.
"Its nothing... Oh yeah i forgot to ask you. Whats your job." axel takes a bite of his ice cream.
"Im a soldier. No need to brag but the top one~ And the kings son" Lyle says as he finishes off his.
"The.... kings..... what?..." Axel says mouth opened in shock.
"Uh... son...?" Lyle says a bit confused.
"How isnt everyone like treating you supreme right now? Like no paparazzi?" Axel says even more confused.
"Nah. Im not that big of a deal yk?" Lyle says waiting for axel to finish his order.
"God your so cool..." Axel says finishing his order.

"I wish we could talk longer but i have to go head back to land—"
"You wanna stay at my apartment for a bit?" Lyle cuts off axel.
"The kings son lives in a apartment? No like royal palace or smth?" Axel says giving lyle a concerned look.
"No, my dad only sees me as a soldier. So, You coming?" Lyle says standing up as he puts down money for the ice cream.

Lyle and axel head into his apartment. Lyle takes of his suit, hes wearing a white tank top. He stretches and yawns.
"Im gonna go change my trousers... these are uncomfortable as shit." Lyle walks to the bathroom as axel waits outside.
after 5 minutes lyle entere again "Im back." Lyle is now wearing gray long pj bottoms. He walks over to his bed and he sits on it before just falling back on it "Im so tired allready..."
"Didnt you only take a 20 min walk?" Axel chuckles a bit sitting down beside him.
"Ive spent all day having to train..." Lyle stratches his belly.
"I know how that feels... Spending all day doing something you hate." Axels face drops a bit.
Lyle sits up.
"You and me are simular." Lyle says giving axel a slight nudge."

They stare at eachother. There heads draw closer as lyle puts his arms around axels waist. Axel puts his arms around lyles back.
They share a long kiss.
There arms tighten around eachother as they continue to kiss.
eventually they break apart but they still hold eachother close.
"So i guess we are dating then?" Lyle says chuckling slightly.
"we have only known eachother for a couple seconds~." Lyle says teasing axel
"Eh lets be fair you did call me cute earlier." Axel says clinging onto lyle.
"God your cute." Lyle chuckles a bit.

-December 26. Year: 120679 11:55 PM-
-1 year later-
-When Axel is 17 and lyle 18-
-The deep sea-

"Im gonna be 18 in 5 minutes lyle!" Axel says euphoric.
"i know my love." Lyle gives axel a kiss
Lyle and axel have thrown a little party in lyles apartment. There is confetti, balloons, gifts and a cake.
Lyle seems to be nervous about something.
"Hey lyle you ok?" Axel asks wrapping his arms around lyle.
"Oh yeah im fine dont worry..." Lyle takes axel off him.
"fuck that cake looks so good." Lyle says as he stares at the cake.
11:59
Axel is visably very happy.
"Yesss! i can drink achohol in a minute!"
"Axel. Ever since i met you i knew that i truley loved you. i knew you where the only thing i ever needed in this lifetime. You helped me throughout a dark time.." Then all of a sudden Lyle gets on one knee.
"Lyle...?!"

12:00
-axel is now 18-

"Will you marry me?" Lyle takes out a golden ring.

"Oh my god.... YES!" Axel dives into lyles arms. Lyle lifts axel up smiling and they cuddle before kissing.
"Whens the marriage my fiancé~" Axel slides on the ring.
"today. if you dont mind..." Lyle says putting on his silver ring.
"can you do that...?" Axel asks.
"Not really but my friend is qualified to do the marridge ceremony... Its only gonna be us. since hes a busy man and we cant tell anyone about us... since its yk kinda against the law... for a terrestrial and a aquatic to date..."
"As long as im with you i dont mind..." Axel smiles as a tear rolls down his eye.

-the wedding-

Noone else was there. It was just axel and lyle and his friend.
"i announce you husband and husband."
After that they where all alone again.
They danced slowly to music in a empty room.
Noone could come. Noone could know.
It was just them alone.
People might say that was the worst wedding ever but atleast it made them happy.