Blueprints

Axel and Luke walk to the beach where they can then head into the dee sea. they walk along the sand
"Wait how will we accsess the deep sea if we arent aquatics! wont we drown?" Luke says suddenly as they reach the rocky part of the beach.
"oh shit mb hold on..." Axel reaches into his bag and pulls out a mask that is attacked to a air tank with straps that go over your sholders.
"just put this on." Axel says giving him it.
"But what about you? Dont you need one too?" Luke asks giving axel a concerned and confused look.

"i dont need it." Axel says starting to sweat.
"how! your gonna drown?" luke questions Axel.
"indoors its full of air. they dont let water inside. I will be fine." Axel says as he helps Luke put on the air tank.
"But getting down? You will surely need air..."
Axel cuts him off
"We are taking the tunnel. Amphibians never use it and if they do see you they wont tell. Trust me they are the sweetest people ever." Axel says as he finishes off helping Luke put on the air tank.
"But why do i need this then?"
"Because you will be staying outside until i can break in and open the door for you."
"why dont i just go in with you?" Luke questions
"because its two seprate parts of the building." Axel says as he heads to the tunnel.

"Funfact, There is a keycode to this door only the amphibians know. and if they tell anyone who isnt a amphibian it they will get killed!" Axel says entering the code.
"then how do you know it?" Luke says preparing.
"i have connections that arent dead yet." Axel finishes of the code as he says that.
"you ready to walk down a shit ton of stairs?"
Axel asks Luke with a smirk.
"Better that then nothing." Luke says entering the tunnel.

"Wanna hear the plan as we walk down?" Axel asks with a smile
"sure... im allready out of breath..." Luke says out of breath
"So We enter the Deep sea and i unlock the door for you. then you go down and sneak past Lyle to go check if they have the blueprints. But if your curious on how i know that they are in this specific location that is because that is where the allways put it. Trust me i know." Axel explains to Luke
"Who even is Lyle!"

"That dude? Hes the king of aquatics son. Hes the top soldier in the deepsea army and is like scary tall. His species is a whale. But he allways wears a hat.... I think hes insecure of that hole they have where they shoot out water yk?"
"Must be gross having it..."
"It isnt really... He says that he covers it up with something-" Axel covers his mouth and stops.
"He says...? Have you talked to Lyle?" Luke asks.
"NO! I just listen to his audio books..." Axel quickly says in a panic.
"But why?"
"Because it is intresting. Anyways we still have a LOT more stairs to go down..."

Luke suddenly gets a question.
"Why do they have air in the buildings..? cant they only breathe water?"
"No. they are fully capeable of breathing air. You see in the past when they all lived on land before the changes They had evolved to breathe on land... Some say the mythical creatures lived on this land with us...." Axel explains to lyle as he scratches his back.
"Mythical creatures...?"
"yeah yk the main 3? Dragon, unicorn and skulldog... They where apparently forced into a locked away planet in far away space... They said they where 'unnatural' Just like they did with the aquatics when they used to live on land..."
Axel says as he grabs his phone and he loads up a picture of the apparent mythical creatures.
"Tons of them existed. But not naturally. They all became real when someone thought of them to be. Like a living idea... Atleast thats what people say."
Axel says as he puts his phone into his pocket.

After a while Axel speaks again.
"Dont be afraid of lyle. Hes tall and strong but he wont have the guts to hurt you.... Something tells me he is a sweet person who hates his job."

They reach the final step.

"Ok the building is just up ahead. Dont get caught"
Axel says as he holds his breath and swims off into the distance...
"Great."
Luke starts to swim towards the building, The water flowing between his limbs. He looked around and saw the neon cramped city around him. Luckily he was in a empty part of town. There wasnt much room between buildings. It felt as if everything was smushed together in a hurry. After a bit of swimming he reached the door and he watched axel open it for him through the window.