Morning

-January 7th.  year: 120680. 6:30 AM-
Lukes alarm went off, a horrid beeping sound. Today was like any day except he has a new job to go to.
He scratches his head, feeling the soft gray fur on him. He sat up out of bed and streched, raising his arms into the air and letting out a gental yawn before heading to his black wooden closet, slowly opening up the creeky doors as he picked out a outfit, a dark red shirt with dark grey jeans. "this will have to do nothing else is currently washed" he mumbled under his breath before heading to his coffe machine.

He turned it on his usuall setting, A piping hot americano. he took a small sip of his coffe, the hot dark liquid sightly burning his tounge and lips as he sat down on his office chair checking his emails. He clicks on one that stands out. Its from a person called "Axel" He's familiar with the name when he realises that he's his boss. He clicked on the email. "Hello Luke welcome to the team! We will expect you to be here at 6:00 Am!" Luke froze "Shit!"

he stood up in a panic and quickly got dressed into his clothes, Afterwards he looked in the mirror that rested on his modern white walls. Luke was just a five foot six slightly chubby dude. to be more specific a anthromorphic wolf.

In this world there are 2 types of species: terrestrials , after the extinction of humans they took over the planet and eventually adapted  human features. They lived on the ground with fresh air daily. The other type of species is the Aquatics,
or sea creatures as some may call them, they live in the deep sea.... but it isnt as nice there. ever since humans died global warming helped itself and at the north and south poles there grew giant icebergs and it expanded. Those icy areas take over 59% of the ocean and the land takes over 11%  leaving the aquatics with only 30% of the earth. this causes them to live in cramped environments. But due to the SC case of 1966 all aquatics where not allowed to go on land due to it being "out of nature".

Luke ran outside and went in his dirty dark gray car and drove to the place of his new job, After 25 minutes of driving he had made it.

He slowly opened up the door.

"Look who finally decided to arrive!" A voice said in a half joking half annoyed tone.