Kenobi looked down at the girl in shock. "You can do that?"

Omega shrugged. "I spend my spare time on the systems and they trust me."

"They?" Shaak Ti asked. "As in the Kaminoans?"

Omega nodded. "Yep, Nala Se pretty much lets me do whatever I want as long as I don't get in the way of people."

"I know someone to call who can take you in," Shaak Ti said, looking at the clone intently. "But it means that life will change for you forever."

Giggles was silent for a moment before he started nodding. "Anything is better than what is in store for me here."

"I will call Senator Pro'oz and figure something out," Shaak Ti said, looking at Kenobi. "Obi-Wan, call me back later. I have to tell you some news regarding Marssa." And she hung up.

Taking a deep breath, she dialed the senator's number, waiting for her to pick up. She did rather quickly. "Shaak Ti, a pleasure to hear from you," Senator Pro'oz said, her eyes boring into hers. "What can I help you with?"

Shaak Ti sighed. "I wish it was under better circumstances, but I need a favor."

【 ⌖ 】

Rylann

The Council stood before her, watching her carefully

The Council stood before her, watching her carefully. Rylann took deep breaths to regulate her beating heart. She was in the Councilroom, awaiting to hear about what trials she would face. The icy winds of Hoth? The blaring sun of Tatooine? Once again facing Mandalore? Or maybe it would be a simple obstacle course on Coruscant. Every Trial is different based on what the Council believed was best for the padawan.

Yoda stepped forward, resting on his staff. "Greetings, Padawan Tetra. Feeling well, I hope you are."

Rylann nodded, giving him a bow like Tally would. "I feel well, Master Yoda."

"I want to give my sincerest apologies that I am unable to be there in person," Master Kenobi said, bowing his head to her. Rylann didn't hold that against him. Though she admired her master's friend, she knew he was helping them out by keeping an eye on Kamino for them while Shaak Ti was here.

"There is nothing to apologize for," Rylann said, giving him a smile. "We appreciate your service, Master Kenobi." Rylann looked over at her master and saw Shaak Ti already smiling at her. "I thank all of you for you direction and confidence in me to take the Trials."

"And it is my pleasure to announce the Trial," Windu said, looking down at her with no expression on his face. His hands were clasped behind his back as he walked towards her, circling her like a hawk. "For the Trial of Courage, you faced on your mission to Mandalore; for Skill, you showed in training with Yoda and me; and for the Trial of Spirit, you displayed when training with me. You know what transpired there and you stuck to the light regardless." Windu looked at the council. "And as for your fight against Flesh, you've shown time and time again when Death Watch was sent after you to kill you—twice." Windu stopped circling her to stand before her. "And for Insight you've proven to be wiser beyond your years, seeing things that people at first did not. I think your master has rubbed off on you."

Rylann wished he would just get it over with and deal her the cards. She wanted to know what her final Trial was. She'd been waiting for months—years even. She just wanted it to be done with.

Plo Koon stepped forward. "And though it's not a trial, you've shown us patience when we've separated you from your master and are taking our time to tell you the news."

Windu cleared his throat. "Of course," he said, turning to Rylann, eyes boring into hers. "Rylann Tetra, you now must learn to lead in compassion, in confidence, and in peace."

Yoda clacked his staff on the floor three times. "Padawan Tetra, you are no more. As General Tetra, you are now known." Yoda bowed his head. "Congratulations."

Rylann stood there in shock. She had expected some form of obstacle she would overcome, but she had already done it all? "What?" she found herself saying as the Council clapped for her.

Shaak Ti walked towards her, Windu, Plo, and Yoda stepping out of the way. She drew her saber, tears in her eyes. Rylann kneeled before her master, blinking back tears. This couldn't be real.

"Rylann Tetra, rise," Shaak Ti said. Rylann obeyed, looking her master in the eye. "Let me see your padawan braid."

Rylann pushed her waves of curls away from her neck, pulling out the tiny braid from the mess of hair. She'd often forget it was there because she either braided it or left it down. Shaak Ti took hold of the braid, taking a deep breath. "Master, I am no more," Shaak Ti said, then added in a whisper, "but friend, I shall always be."

Rylann's lip trembled at the words. And the lightsaber ignited, taking off her braid. It felt like the weight of the world was removed from her shoulders. She was free. She didn't miss the mark of becoming a good Jedi knight. But her heart sank at the thought of staying to lead her friends into battle. Leading Crosshair into battle. But that was a mental battle to face later. Now, she would celebrate.

A/N:

You can consider this the end of a part, in a way. The next chapter will be a larger timeskip and I also want to take a short break to figure out what I want to write with it. 

I have a bazillion ideas and need time to pick and choose what will happen. I'm kind of diverting from my original plan.

So, basically, season 2 is coming soon. LOL.

But give me time.