Chapter 4 ( New entry of some bitch?)

Katerina's POV

I woke up by a strange noise in my room. It is 1:45AM and I don't know from where the noise is coming from. Soon i realised that there is someone in my room.
I felt the warmth of a human body. After focusing for a long time I realized a tall figure standing near the door.

"Who?!" I asked in hesitation and quickly turned on the lights. And I realised that it was Kalix.....that coward who tried to shoot me few hours ago and now I don't know why he came here.
Maybe now he wants to kill me in my room.
That will be fun.

"Hey fucker!!!what do you want?! I asked rudely..

"Umm...ac-ac-actu-actually I'm hungry.." he replied.

"So why are you asking me?Am I your servant?Go downstairs and eat whatever you want from the fridge!!" I told him.

"Oh,yea-yeah you're right, thanks!" He replied.

"Just go to hell!!!!JERKK!!" I teased him.

I didn't say anything and went out. I just don't understand why he keeps nugging me. Someday or tomorrow I'll FUCKING kill him!

Let's sleep now.....that BITCH ruined it..

*********

Suddenly I woke up. I checked the phone and it was 5 am. I tried to sleep again but i couldn't.So I thought to go to the roof and after stefan it was my second escape. I quickly grabbed a cup of coffe, my pistol and went to the roof.
In all the countries of the world the morning is very beautiful but in Italy it is dangerous.

I was calmly drinking my coffee when suddenly I realised that someone was following me.When I looked back I realised that it was that bastard.
I quickly grabbed my gun and aimed it towards him. I don't trust him, He can kill me whenever he wants so I won't take the risk.

"Stop !!, I'm not here to kill you," he said calmly.

I was surprised that he spoke to me with manners.

"I don't trust you, So I won't put the gun down," I replied.

"Okay,then don't," he said.

I was ignoring him and peacefully drinking my coffee.

"Katerina I want to talk," he asked.

"What?!" I replied.

"Um, I don't know how to say this but....... I'm sorry for....... what I did yesterday!" he said slowly.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked him shockingly.
"But why are you sorry Because it's very normal and we always try to kill each other,"/"Besides, we never said sorry."And I'm not going to apologize for stabbing you." I continued.

"Umm.....because I know that what haze was trying to do was not right and you were so frustrated and I shouldn't have shot you at that time!" He replied.

"But you missed," i said with pride.

"Just stop it, I just wanted to apologise that's it." He said strangely while going downstairs.

Oh My God. Maybe in 20years this was our first normal conversation and I still can't believe it.

***********

Kalix's POV

I don't get it that she always thinks I'm going to kill her. But I don't know why I felt guilty yesterday after doing that shit. I don't know why I can't shoot her. My aims never misses but when it comes to her the bullet automatically misses it's aim. It's so confusing.