The purest

Wednesday POV :-

I don't know what is Prof. McGonagall's problem with me. I was peacefully reading book in library but she ruined it by forcefully sending me for Quidditch Practice. I had no option because of thing and now I'm on my way to pitch but suddenly heard a some chaos, here the team is but what Slytherin is doing here? and where harry and hermione taking ron. wait.. is he throwing up slugs? ugh got it. what's happening.

Well i like to insult malfoy let me do more. i smirked and then came forward and said

Me:- Why so early.(cold yet calm)

Draco :- You are late, just missed an amazing seen yk ( he said while smirking at me and coming forward but I didn't stepped back)

I came one step forward towards him and said

me :- Oh really !( i looked in his eyes)

Draco :- yes ( one more step forward only few inches away ) let's go team, btw would you like to join us miss. ( he said looking at me )

Wednesday :- Sure ( i smirked)

I looked back at my team they were looking confused

Fred :- But what about our seeker he is not here.

Wednesday :- Don't worry i will play as a seeker.

i said and went towards pitch leaving both the teams dumbfounded

Time skip ~

Here both the teams are making a little stratergy.

George :- Wednesday u have never practiced as seeker are u sure u will be able to manage?

Wednesday :- i will handle .

A/N POV :-

And the game started, both the team started playing and soon the the golden snitch started flying in air. Wednesday and Draco both looked at each other Draco smirked at her soon they also started flying in air through their broom. trying their best to catch the snitch.

After sometime other players were busy and here Wednesday and Draco are fighting in air for the snitch, he was trying his not to hurt her much. But Wednesday all she want is to catch that snitch.

*JERK SOUND*

yes they both fall down on ground while the snitch was half in Wednesday's hand and the other half side in Draco's hand, while he was under her.

Both of them stared in eachother's eye for good minute with no emotion then suddenly wednesday got up while snatching the snitch as his grip was little loose. that's when draco came back in his sense.

Draco POV :-

I appreciate the way she is playing i never saw her playing as a seeker, but must say without practicing she did so well, she will be a good seeker. Well i thought it will be easy to defeat her as she don't know how to play as seeker. and i am new but i was wrong, i was about to catch the snitch but i fall down at the end moment while she was above me, then we both looked in eachother's eyes but the contact got broke when she stood up while snatching the snitch and that's when i realised i lost.

ughh, no way

Me :- Wait u-

* while the her team was cheering as the match ended*

Wednesday :- Harry ! ( She ran towards the trio)

Harry :- hey ! What's happening?( Confused)

Wednesday:- nothing special, quidditch practice (she said and then looked towards Hermione)

Why are u looking like u cried? ( She said to her, while raising her eyebrows)

Hermione:- i-its n-nothing-

That's when I cutted her off

Me :- you cheated Wednesday-

Wednesday:- can't u stay quite for a minute huh ?

Me :- So u are cutting me off because of this mudblood ? ( I said looking at that Granger)

Wednesday:- Well I'm also a mudblood even outcast in them but u never hated me, why ? ( She asked in a dangerous tone and I don't know what so say now)

Draco :- but being a made witch u are the purest. ( I said calmly)

Wednesday POV:-
I held Hermione's hand and dragged her inside our dorm. After reaching inside I left her and looked at her for
explanation.

Hermione:- h-he insulted me infront of eyeryone by calling me a dirty mudblood ( she said while bursting in tears)
And for punishing him Ron did something which worked oppositely a-and.

Wednesday:- Are u for real..

*She looked at me and said*

TBC...

(A/n :- ok the day I'm completing this part, I was tired as hell and at night still writing this part somehow sorry if it was boring it's just I'm so tired that I'm not able to think much really and after writing this your a/n slept with a headache.

Byee and thanks for reading..)