MUDBLOOD

A / n POV :- 

A new morning, a new day

Currently Herbology class is going to start. students were wearing a nude coloured thick coat which was covering till their toes. they were wearing a headphone shaped cover to protect their ear. and then a lady wearing same type of outfit in her late 40s, looking healthy. she have grey curly hairs poking from sides as she was wearing a hat on her head and earplugs ( cover). Her name is Pomona Sprout and everyone calls her professor sprout.

Prof Sprout :- Morning everyone ! ( she said walking towards center, gathering all the students attention)

Students :- Good morning professor !

Prof. Sprout :- Welcome to Greenhouse  Three, second- years. Now Gather round everyone.( they all did as she said)

today we're going to re-pot Mandrakes. Who can tell me the properties of Mandrake root? ( Hermione raised her hand) Yes, Miss Granger.

Hermione :- Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who've been Petrified to their original state.

It's also quite dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.

? :- It is also a powerful narcotic, emetic, sedative, and hallucinogen; its poisons can easily lead to death.( cold and straight face)

*it was Wednesday who appeared from Draco's left side while answering*

Prof. Sprout :- Excellent, Thank you girls for giving such a great knowledge. 20 points to Gryffindor( she smiled and hermione smiled back but wednesday didn't gave any expression)

As they these Mandrakes are still only seedlings their cries won't kill you yet, but they could knock you out for several hours. and for auditory protection i have already give earmuffs if haven't wore it then quickly wear it.

Flaps tight down and watch me closely. Your grasp your Mandrake firmly. you pull it sharply up out of the pot.( as she pulled the seedling, it started crying making huge noise. well everyone get flinched but wednesday closed her eyes and smiled lightly which is of course rare, the screaming were like a melody song for her). [ a/n :- blah blah blah she said u guys already know what she said so your lazy author will not return whole process]

* The students followed her instructions and started doing same*

Wednesday POV :-  

I was enjoying when this seedling was crying but now it was annoying so before i put  inside other pot , let me made him taste his own leaf. so i pluged out a leaf from at feed to him but surprisingly it stopped crying and everyone looked at me with shock. and i just simply put that seedling in pot.

Prof. Sprout :-  Well that was unexpected but .... please don't do this if u don't  want to get hurt ( she said while looking at draco whose finger was grabbed by seedling's mouth but somehow he removed it as everyone was wearing gloves already for protecting their hands).

Time Skip ~( next day) ( lazy a/n)

A/N POV :- 

Well today  Gryffindor's Quidditch team was going towards  the match hall for practice  but saw Slytherine team too. 

Captain :-  What do you think, you're Flint.

Flint ( Sly. captain):-  Quidditch practice. 

Wood:- But i bookwd the pitch for Gryffindor today.( he said while frowning his eyebrows)

Flint :- Easy wood, I've got a note it's no trouble ( he said while giving him a piece of paper on which note was written and Hermione & Ron also stood up from their place while coming towards them)

then wood read the note and it was written that " I Professorf Severus Snape do here by giving permission to slytherin team to practice today as they need to train their new seeker"

Wood :-  A new seeker? ( looking at them to see who it is )

*Then draco came infront with a proud smirk on his face*

Harry :- Malfoy ! ( surprised )

Draco :-  Not only this more things are new this year ( he said while flexing his black new shiny nimbus 2001)

Ron :-  Isn't it  Nimbus 2001 ( looking at their broom)

? :- Well it's a gift from Draco's dad to us.

Draco :- Unless like other's father who can't even-

Hermione :- Atleast in Gryffindor team nobody buyed their way and they got on a pure talent. ( she said proudly while glaring at him)

* Draco came infront of her and said*

Draco :- No one asked your opinion you filthy little Mudblood( glaring at her)

Ron :- He'll pay for that one( he said while taking out his wand and said )Malfoy eat slugs ( he spelled on him but it got opposite and spelled on him)

* With a huge jerk he fell down on ground and started throwing up slugs from his mouth. the slytherien started laughing at him meanwhile Harry and other Gryffindor team members got worried and went to him.*

Harry :- Let's take him to Hagrid ( he said worriedly and hermione nodded both of them took him hagrid )

Meanwhile, 

Draco :-  That's what he should get messing with me, let's go ( they were about to leave but a voice stopped them)

?? :- Why so early ( a cold yet calm voice she was wearing quidditch uniform but yes it was black, *a/n forget to mention everything she has is black* it was wednesday she stood infront while folding her hands on her chest)

Draco :- You are late, just missed an amazing seen yk ( he said while smirking at her and coming forward but she didn't stepped back)

TBC...