Caring Brothers - III

Start from the beginning

Sakshi to sonu : Kuch toh gadbad hai. 

Sonu : Maybe harry left as dada asked him to. I mean you know till now we are scared of dada while he is just a kid. 

Sakshi frowned because as far as she knows Harry he won't leave like that. 

Sakshi: Sonu, mujhe lagta.... YOU? 

She was shocked to see the person. So was raina and sourav. 

So much happened and yet you didn't find it important to call me even once? Was I not anyone to you? Our relationship definitely started because of mahi but it never depended on him. 

Sakshi: Please, don't tell these lies again. Sirf kehne ki baatein hai yeh. Don't say anything that you don't mean yuvi.

Yuvi: What are you saying sakshi? You were, are and will always be my sister. 

Sakshi: But you made me feel otherwise. 

Yuvi(shocked and hurt): I have never said anything to you. 

Sakshi: Exactly. You didn't talk to me, you told me I'm your sister as you considered Mahi as your best friend back then. 

Yuvi: Back then? He is still my bihari, I was just angry with him. 

Sakshi: Then why did you punish me? You two had issues, and you stopped talking to me, you didn't reply to any of my texts, you used to be there yet you would force hazel to lie that you're not present. 

Yuvi: I am sorry sakshi. I was trying to avoid Mahi, I never knew that I would hurt you in this process. Ek baar apne iss bhai pe haq jata ke toh dekhti. (You should have used your rights on your this brother) 

Sakshi : Haq? Mere iss bhai ne toh apni sakal dikhane se v inkaar kar diya tha. (Rights? My this brother has even refused to show his face) 

Yuvi : I'm sorry yaar. I didn't mean to isolate you. 

Sakshi(crying) : But you did. 

Yuvi: How can I make up? How to rectify this sin, behen ko rula diya isse bada paap kya hoga? 

Sakshi: You can't make up and she left wiping her tears. 

As sakshi left with pool of tears in her eyes Harry was coming back and saw her like that. He saw that sakshi left with tears and sonu going behind her consoling and yuvi standing guiltily. He understood what happened or misunderstood. Harry was marching towards yuvi, angrily, as he is the reason sakshi was crying and harry won't tolerate anyone making his sister cry. 

As Harry was about to reach yuvi, his phone rings. Harry wanted to cut the call but it was virat on the other side, he can't reject his call. So he picked up 

Harry : Bro mahi bhai is fine, he is resting, zi left for home and sakshi is with sonu bhai. Bye take care. 

Virat: Wait, wait what was that? Why are you in hurry? 

Harry: I've some work. 

Virat: And what work do you have?

Harry: Don't worry virat, I'll handle. 

Virat: What would you handle? Please tell Harry what's happening, I'm getting stressed. 

Harry: What would happen, people don't leave the chance to hurt bhai even when he is in hospital. I didn't expect him to make sakshi cry. 

Virat: Bhabhi is crying? Who made her cry? Who is trying hurt bhai? Say something Hardik, my head will blast for sure. 

Harry: Yuvraj.