"I'll Be Here To Welcome You"

As the two kids made their way through the city streets of Yokohama, Dazai's fingers tightened onto Odasaku's sister's wrist in order to drag her to their next destination.

He had tried to walk in front of her but after a couple blocks it was clear that Asagao's blurry eyesight along with her drunken giggles betrayed her with each step, bumping into nearby strangers and random walls. And though it was quite funny to watch, the boy also didn't really wanna treat a concussion tonight.

But Dazai also didn't really like the connotation that hand holding had either, the touch far too personal and intimate for his liking. So, he settled on her wrist, pulling her behind him like some sort of puppy on a leash. It wasn't like Asa seemed to mind though.

No, in fact it was like the girl was in her own world, smiling like an idiot the entire time as they turned another corner only for her to finally speak since their time at the bar. "Hey, Osu. Not that I'm not happy about your offer or anything but now that I think about it, isn't it gonna seem suspicious for me to go to your house like this?"

Dazai only shook his head though, pausing his steps for a moment in order to pull his arm towards him so the Asagao would stumble forward and meet him halfway. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I do this all the time."

And stumble she did, the girl gasping at the sudden move only to place her hands onto his forearms for support so she didn't completely fall on her face. "You do?"

Nodding back, he hummed, not minding the touch as it wasn't gentle or intimate in any way. "Mhm. Does that make you jealous?"

Asa only turned her head though, clearly confused by what he was trying to say. "Why would I be jealous of that?"

Lifting his fingers up, Dazai's thumb and forefinger moved toward her cheeks before forcing her head forward in order for him to give a low mischievous smirk. "Because of the things I do with those women."

He was messing with her obviously but there was also some truth in his statement, because he did play around with women, he did take them to his port mafia based apartment and then leave them on the street once he was done like nothing had happened.

Dazai used them, he took the attributes that benefited him and then he threw them away without so much of a thank you or a call afterwards.

And now he was doing the same thing to Oda's sister..well in a way.

He was using her for her ties to his best friend, and the only difference was that Asa was fully aware of it. That didn't make it right though. Even Dazai could understand that much.

But all that self awareness didn't stop him from halting his evil ways. What could he say? Bad habits died hard. This was all the boy knew how to do anyways and it was Asa's fault for ever agreeing to such a toxic relationship to begin with.

Asagao only frowned though, her icy blue eyes batting in pure innocence between his fingers as she replied softly. "Why would that make me jealous though?"

Then all at once, she watched the feared port mafia executive gasp in order to reel back before slumping over in a childish pout. "Ah! Asa-chan, you're so mean! Girlfriends are supposed to be mad and cry and throw things when boyfriends talk about other women! It's like you don't care about me at all!"

The girl only blinked in surprise though, her drunk haze not allowing her to connect the upset in her brain. She thought their relationship was already pretty clear. "But we aren't really boyfriend and girlfriend though, we are just using each other.."

Yet that's when Dazai gasped once more before dramatically falling to his hands and knees in order to look up at her and point to his bandaged face. "That doesn't matter! It's the principle of the thing. I am an attractive man so it's only natural you'd be jealous of my history of sleeping with other women and taking them to my place like I'm doing right now with you."