Before We Start

Ok, this is something I've been itching to do for a while now.

It should come as no surprise that I'm a huge fan of Pokémon (my name and profile is based around Beedrill after all), and there is so much stuff about the franchise that I'd like to discuss and share my opinion on.

This is gonna be very different from the stuff I usually write, but I'd like to think you'll all enjoy this if you're big Pokémon fans like myself.

Unlike how I write one shots, chapters in this book will not follow my usual 960-980 word format because depending on how much I have to say, chapters may be shorter or longer.

Here are a few things you can expect to see in this book :

Top 10 (or maybe top 5) lists on certain subjects

My opinions on game mechanics

Me talking about aspects of both the games and anime that I like or dislike

My opinion on how I feel about individual Pokémon

....and basically anything else I can think of.

Now, I would also like to hear from you all as well, so feel free to express your own opinions and feelings on whatever that specific chapter is about in the comments, just please be respectful and civil if you do.

Also, it is completely ok to disagree with me on anything, your opinion is your own and I will never try to invalidate it.

With all that said, let's get started shall we?