Episode 11: Chaos

A week later,
Mustafa and Ahmet are still locked in Kafes.

Ahmet: Baba, I miss everyone. When can we meet them?

Mustafa: Ahmet...

Ahmet: I don't like to stay here. It's boring to be in this room. I am scared...

Mustafa: Ahmet, my brave Sehzade...Don't be scared. When I was your age, I was locked here alone.

Ahmet: How did you stay here alone?

Mustafa brings some tools he found in the drawer.

Mustafa: Let's build a gallery. You know my
brother Sultan Ahmet taught me how to make one.

Ahmet and Mustafa makes the toy gallery and Ahmet enjoys it.

Just then they hear some noises of shouting and gunshots. Ahmet gets scared and Mustafa hugs him.

Just then the door opens. Mustafa gets worried.

It turns out to be Kosem

Ahmet: (hugs her) Kosem Sultan!

Kosem: Sehzade Ahmet...

Kosem tells the helper to take Ahmet safely.

Kosem: Mustafa, we cannot waste a second! We need to leave right now! The Palace is in a mess!

Mustafa: But why? What's happening?!

Kosem: We don't have much time.

Kosem holds Mustafa's hand and takes him away.

As the helper takes Ahmet from another route , someone knocks her unconscious and then takes Ahmet away. Ahmet becomes scared.

As Mustafa is walking, he saw some Agas lying dead and he gets worried and anxious. The whole Palace was in chaos and mess. The concubines were running here and there. Mustafa starts to be worried and concerned for his family.

Mustafa is taken to the barracks of the Jannisaries.

He finds Halime there.

Halime hugs Mustafa.

Halime: My Mustafa, I am glad you are alright...

Mustafa: Mother, are you okay? Is everyone okay, Nurat, Aysun, Dilruba?!

Halime: Aysun and Dilruba are fine and safe at Old Palace but Nurat...she is missing since yesterday!

Mustafa gets worried for Nurat.

Kosem: They kidnapped the Sehzades too! This is why I sent Ahmet to a safer place!

Kosem: There is a traitor in the Palace!

Mustafa: Can someone tell me what's happening? Why did they keep the Sehzades under captive! Why is there so much chaos?

Kosem: It's a disaster. The Jannisaries found out that Sultan Osman is planning to replace them. And since then they are protesting, they created chaos in the Palace and they are ruining shops in the name of riot. They are trying to find Osman! They want their demands to be fulfilled!

Mustafa: What demands?

Kosem: They wanted Lala Omer in return they will spare Osman and the Sehzades, but that traitor escaped. So now they are planning to dethrone Osman! They want you to take the throne!

Mustafa: I won't let this happen!

Halime: Mustafa, you need to take the throne.

Mustafa: Mother, how can you think of this in such situation!