Episode 10: Family

Two months later,

Meleksima : Nurat, come with me!

Nurat: Where are we going?

Meleksima: You will know soon!

Meleksima brings Nurat to Mustafa's chamber. Meleksima smiles and nods to Mustafa and then closes the door.

Mustafa: (smiling) Nurat...

Nurat: Mustafa, you told her to bring me here?

Mustafa: Yes...

Nurat: But why? I could have come immediately if you told me.

Mustafa: Nurat, it's been a year since we met. In that one year, things have changed so much. You became my comfort and light in my darkness. It's unfortunate we weren't together for 6 months.

Nurat: I am the lucky one who got you Mustafa.

Mustafa: You are my savior. You were always loyal to me. You supported me when no one did.
You protected me risking your own life. You were even ready to give your life. It would have been a disaster, if I did not find out the truth. I can't live without you.

Nurat: Mustafa, the bad days are over in our life. Now, its our good days. You, me, our Ahmet and our Aysun, we are together now. We have a lot of memories to make that we will cherish forever.

Mustafa: You are right Nurat. This is why I have decided something. I free you. You are free now.

Nurat: (confused) Mustafa, what happened? Is something wrong?

Mustafa holds Nurat's hand and brings her to the balcony.

She finds a Sheikh sitting with the Holy Book. Davut Pasha is sitting on one side and Haci Aga is sitting on another side.

Nurat: What's happening here?

Mustafa: Our wedding, Nurat.

Nurat looks at Mustafa emotionally.

Sheikh: Do you take Sehzade Mustafa Han, son of  Sultan Mehmet Han as your husband in exchange of 50,000 coins.

"I do, I do, I do"

Sheikh: Do you take Nurat Sultana, daughter of Andrew as your wife in exchange of 50,000 coins.

"I do, I do, I do"

Sheikh: Do you witness?

Haci Aga and Davut Pasha: We do, we do, we do.

Mustafa: From now on, you are Nurat Sultan, my wife, wife of Sehzade Mustafa.

Nurat hugs Mustafa happily. She could not believe she was now married to Mustafa, the man she loves so much.

Two weeks later,
Mustafa will be leaving for Amaysa. He takes his wife, children and mother with him. Nurat is carrying Aysun while Halime is carrying Ahmet.

Mustafa looks at the palace before leaving.

Halime: We will be back here one day, son.

Mustafa: Honestly speaking, I have mixed feelings about the Palace. I will never forget the 10 years where I was locked up. It gave me bad memories. But it also gave me some good memories to cherish.