Introduction & Characters

Hi everyone. This is Jo here. I used to write fan fictions of other languages but I lost my account last year.

Nowadays I am addicted to Turkish shows, so I decided to open a new account and write FF for Turkish shows. This is my first work on Turkish shows.

Recently, I am watching Kosem and I found quite some fan fictions on different characters except Mustafa. So I decided to write one for Mustafa, as I really wished he had a love story 😅.

For the pair, I really liked the actor playing Mustafa's chemistry with his co-star in Wounded Love, so yeah.

Characters

Main
Sultan Mustafa
Mustafa is a mentally disturbed Prince that ends up becoming a Sultan after his half brother Sultan Ahmed's death. He faces a lot of challenges during his reign due to his mental issues. He was a cheerful kid in his childhood but he became mentally disturbed after being locked in a room for years and having fear of being executed any time.

 He was a cheerful kid in his childhood but  he became mentally disturbed after being locked in a room for years and having fear of being executed any time

Chloe/Nurat Hatun
A kind and innocent Greek girl who lost her parents in childhood. She was sold to the slave market by her greedy aunt, however due to her kindness and destiny she ends up in the Palace.

SupportingHalime SultanMustafa's mother who can do anything for Mustafa to ascend the throne

Supporting
Halime Sultan
Mustafa's mother who can do anything for Mustafa to ascend the throne. She is power hungry and wants to control everything

 She is power hungry and wants to control everything