Episode 2: Light

As Mustafa was about to kiss Chloe, just then he hears a familiar voice.

Pinan Aga: Sehzade, don't get fooled by her beauty. She has been sent to kill you!

Mustafa gets scared and moves away from Chloe.

Chloe: (confused) Sehzade...

Mustafa: Go away!

Chloe: But what have I done?!

Mustafa: Just leave!

Mustafa looks scared and Chloe immediately leaves to avoid making things worse.

Menekse: (worried) What happened?

Chloe: (confused) Sehzade told me to go away...

Menekse takes a sigh of relief.

Menekse: At least he didnt cause any trouble this time.

Chloe: What do I do now?

Menekse: Go to sleep. And don't tell anyone what happened!

Chloe nods and leaves.

Mustafa is walking here and there. He recalls Chloe's beautiful face and sits down.

Mustafa: Why did you do this Pinan Aga?

Pinan Aga: Sehzade, I know you like that girl. But no one is trustworthy, not even that concubine.

Mustafa: But Chloe seems so innocent... And I sent her away...

Pinan Aga: Sehzade, don't let your weakness take your own life. She might have been sent by your brother to execute you. Don't you remember the stories you read?!

Mustafa holds his head and becomes sad.

He sadly lies down on his bed. Chloe's beautiful face flashes infront of his face again. How she kissed his robe and how they were about to be close.

Mustafa: (in his mind) Will I never get happiness in my life?

On other hand, Chloe prepares her bed and goes to sleep. She could not sleep as she recalls the moment she saw Sehzade Mustafa.

He looked completely different from how he was described. He looked so pure. Everything seemed like a dream when he was about to kiss her, but why did he throw her out of the room suddenly?!

Next day,
Dilruba goes to her brother's room.

Mustafa is reading a book.

Mustafa: Dilruba?

He continues reading the book.

Dilruba: Did you like the concubine I sent to you yesterday?

Mustafa again recalls about Chloe. He smiles.

Dilruba: It seems that you liked her a lot. She must have impressed you.

Mustafa looks at Pinan Aga and he nods no.

Mustafa: I don't want any concubine.

Dilruba: But Mustafa?

Mustafa: Dilruba, let me read my book. Come later.

Dilruba goes.

Menekse takes Chloe to Halime.

Halime: So you are the one who was sent to my son yesterday? I want to know what exactly happened? What went wrong? Did my son do anything?

Chloe: He was actually quite nice to me. He nicely talked to me at first.

Halime: Did you bed with him?