Episode 8: Betrayal

Mustafa and Nurat look at each other sadly.

Nurat: Mustafa...I missed you so much...

Nurat was about to hug Mustafa,

Mustafa steps back.

Mustafa: Why did you do this to me, Nurat? For 6 months....I was told you were dead! I believed you weren't. I was right. But why did you leave me? You promised me, you will never leave me! I loved you so much...

Nurat gets teary-eyed.

Nurat: Mustafa, I had no other option. I had to do this. For our baby! I would have been executed if I stayed there.

Mustafa: Nurat, I still believe from my heart you are innocent. I am asking you one last time, who gave you the order to attack Sultan Osman that day?

Nurat: (lies) No one ordered me Mustafa. I went to Sultan Osman's chamber to kill him by my own will. I could not see you in pain, so I had to take this step. You have to accept it, Mustafa, the palace has changed me.

Mustafa: Why did you do this to Sultan Osman? He was the one who brought you here at the first place.

Nurat: He is the reason why you got dethroned!

Mustafa: Nurat, it took you just a day to break the promise you made to me. Unfortunately it seems that, you did change.

Mustafa starts closing his eyes in pain due to his wounds.

Nurat: Mustafa, are you okay?!

Mustafa. (stops her) Nurat, I have one more question to ask. When did you find out you were pregnant with my child?!

Nurat: The day you got lost and almost got attacked by the public.

Mustafa: So you knew it even before the incident?!  Why you hid it from me? I get it. You thought since I was mentally unstable, I was not fit to be a father. This is why you hid this from me, right?!

Nurat: No, it's nothing like that. If the situation was never like this, I would have told you Mustafa. I wanted to tell you that day when you spared your nephews life, but you had fallen asleep.  Trust me..

Mustafa: How can I trust you? You are a traitor. First, you tried to kill the Sultan and then you tried to hid the fact you are carrying my child. Why Nurat?

Mustafa groans in pain as he starts bleeding.

Nurat: Mustafa, you are bleeding!

Mustafa: Stay away from me!

Hafize Hatun came and saw Mustafa bleeding.

Hafize: Celebi, you are bleeding! Your stitches unopened it seems.

Hafize took Mustafa back to her house and Nurat followed. She nursed his wounds. Mustafa looked at Nurat angrily.  She fixed his stitches. She was about to apply the ointment, just then someone calls Hafize Hatun out.

Hafize: Nurat, apply the ointment and bandage his wounds!

Nurat: But, Hafize...

Hafize goes quickly.

Nurat applies the ointment on Mustafa's wounds.

Mustafa: I can do it by myself.

Nurat ignores it and applies it anyways. Mustafa closes his eyes due to the burning sensation. Nurat blows on his wound and then she bandages his wound.