Recovery

"Talk"

"Parseltongue"

"Death Speak"

'Mind link'

I opened my eyes and everything around me was black. I could hear people talking around me, but I couldn't move my body or open my eyes. I wanted to try and see if I could call Adonis in my head and see if he could hear me. 'Adonis."

I hear someone gasp which I'm going to assume to be Adonis. 'Can you hear me?' I ask.

'Yes.' he replies with a sigh of relief which I'm going to assume that it's because I'm conscious. "What's going on you went from looking like you've seen a ghost to looking like you reunited with your lost lover. What is it?" I hear Siri say.

"It's Lyra. She's conscious. She hasn't said anything yet though. Lyra love, you're in the hospital wing right now since you've been poisoned by someone during the party. Do you know how this happened?" Adonis says.

'Yea. One of the Slytherins had asked if I had wanted anything to drink so I said yes since I was thirsty. I heard someone else call my name and hand me a cup. I didn't really think anything of it since someone was already supposed to get me a drink. I took a sip from it and not even a second later pain erupted all over my body and I couldn't breathe. I'm pretty sure that after a while I passed out because of lack of oxygen or pain.' I told him.

"Ok." he replied.

I could hear him telling everyone that was there what I had just told him.

"What I don't understand is why someone would poison her. She hasn't done anything to anyone since she's been here. It's bad that she can't wake up, but it could've been worse, and she could've died." I heard Wallie say with sadness in her voice.

'Is Professor Snape making some type of cure because bloody hell is it annoying to lay here and not be able to move one bit.' I said seeing as I was a little bit annoyed.

"Yes darling. He should be on his way in a minute or so." Adonis replies.

"I'm back with the antidote. I took some of her blood to run a test to see if I could find what poison she was given. Turns out they gave her fey dust which causes her body to ache and constricted air flow into the body." I heard Professor Snape say in a rushed voice.

"Just give her everything in the vile and she should pass out and make up in a couple of hours."

I didn't hear anything, so I guess he handed one of them the potion vile. I feel someone sit me up a little bit and put the vile to my lips so that they could somehow make me drink the potion. Somehow it worked and I started to feel tired.

~~~

I slowly opened my eyes but closed them again as the light was bright. I laid there for a little while longer as my body still ached. I looked around and realized that I was back in my dorm and Nagini was lying next to me, curled around herself. "Good morning, Nagini. Where did everybody go?" I ask her.

"Good morning, hatchling. Tommy told me that they were going to shower and bring back breakfast for everyone since the depressed one said you should be waking up around this time. The one that smells like death is in your bathroom taking a shower."

I nod my head. I got out of the bed and saw they had put me in a long white nightgown. I went over to my closet and picked out some comfortable clothes for me to wear since it's Sunday and I already know they won't be letting me go anywhere. I put on some gray sweatpants with a white t-shirt and a black jacket. 

When I walked out of my closet, I saw Adonis sitting in front of the fireplace with a book in his hand

When I walked out of my closet, I saw Adonis sitting in front of the fireplace with a book in his hand. "Good morning, Love." he said.

"Good morning. How was your shower?"

"It was nice and refreshing. Surprisingly for it being in the dungeons they have really hot water."

"Yea, I know." I said with a laugh.

"The others should be back soon. They went to get a shower and get all of us some food."

"I know, Nagini told me when I asked her where everyone was when I woke up, but thanks for telling me anyway." I said with a small smile.

"Well, I'm going to take a much-needed bath. Knock on the door if you need anything." I say as I walk away with my clothes.

I spent the next 30 minutes soaking the tub before I actually washed up. Once I was out of the tub, I brushed my teeth and started to get dressed. When I walked out, I saw all three of my mates sitting around the little table in front of the fireplace with breakfast food on the table. "Good morning, everyone." I said with a smile.

I got 2 tired good mornings back as I made my way to sit next to Lucius in front of all the food. We had decided to eat in silence since it was clear that they didn't get much sleep as they were watching over me for the whole night. As everyone was finished eating, I asked the question that has been bothering me since last night. "So...who exactly poisoned me?"

They sat there for a second in silence until Lucius decided to speak. "Believe it or not, but it was a Slytherin named Nova Sterling. She didn't do it on her own. She was being imperialized."

"That makes sense since why would anyone in my own house want to try and kill Lady Slytherin. Well not yet anyways since I haven't claimed it, but you get the point."

They all nod their heads. Lucius then continues to speak. "We believe it to be Dumbledore since he knows Thomas' true identity. Even if he isn't known as Voldemort anymore, he still was at one point. Plus, there's the fact that you're really powerful. Even as a baby you were a threat to him, so we guess that he was trying to kill you off the non-magical way which didn't really work either. We also went to him to let him know that you were poisoned and told by who and all he did was brush it off with the fact that 'little children bully each other. It's just a phase that will end soon.'"

I nod my head, but I suddenly feel like I have to vomit. I ran to the toilet and did exactly that. When I came back, I was given a pepper up potion. "We forgot to mention that as one of the side effects of the antidote. Sorry Darling." Tom said with a sad smile.

"You should get some more sleep since there aren't any classes today. We'll even join you." Tom said with a smile.

I nodded my head, and we all made our way to my bed to lay down, but in my case I fell asleep.