The Youngest Seeker in a Century

"Talk"

"Parseltongue"

"Death Speak"

It was now morning, and I was starting to wake up. From what I could feel only one of my 3 mates were still in bed with me. I roll over and see that it was Adonis. I mean I could understand why Tom and Lucius aren't here seeing as they both need to get ready and go to the Great Hall, but it still hurts since we just met. "Adonis, wake up!" I say as I shake him.

"I'm up! Now what do you need?"

"Nothing really, but I was wondering if after classes today you can help me with my death magic and learn how to control it more."

"That's fine with me. Now go and get ready." he says as he shoos me away and turns back to go to sleep.

I laugh and walk into the bathroom and take a shower. Once I'm done, I put on my uniform and do my hair for the day. I walk out the bathroom and start to put all my things I need today in my bag. I couldn't find my History of Magic textbook though. "Adonis, love. Do you know where my History of Magic textbook is?" I asked him.

 Do you know where my History of Magic textbook is?" I asked him

"No, try to accio it." he says while he groans trying to sleep.

I roll my eyes but do it anyway. I see it come out of one of the shelves in the library. "Thank you! See you later, love!" I yell as I run out of the room.

As I'm running through the common room, I see Draco in front of me walking towards the portrait entrance. "Hello, cousin!" I said to him.

"Good morning, Lyra. What has you so excited today?" he says while chuckling.

"A friend of mine is going to help me with my magic, so it'll be easier to control!" I say to him while smiling.

He looks at me and laughs, shaking his head. "Well, I hope you have fun."

"Me too, but how was your night? Sorry I didn't get to meet up for dinner. I needed to finish some homework and I was quite tired."

"It's fine. It was only the first day, so I can understand."

"Let's walk to the Great Hall together then."

He simply links his arm with mine and we walk in a comfortable silence to the Great Hall. After a couple of minutes, we made it to our table. Everything looks too good, but I can't decide on what to get. I decided to get strawberry banana crepes with nutella, since they're my favorite.

 I decided to get strawberry banana crepes with nutella, since they're my favorite