Hogwarts Letter

"English"

"Parseltongue"

(Black Manor)

Ever since that day I've been living with Siri at Black Manor

Ever since that day I've been living with Siri at Black Manor. Black Manor is absolutely astonishing. The library in the manor is just about the size of the one in Hogwarts! But let me sum up the last 10 years of my life.

Age 1-2

We ended up going to Black Manor and Walburga was there. I honestly thought she was dead. Turns out that she had compulsions on her the whole entire time, and she apologized to Siri about everything she did to him throughout his childhood. Regulus also turns out to be alive too. He never did go looking for the locket in the first place it seems.

Age 3-4

Me, Siri, Reggie, and Nana Wallie had been in the garden having lunch when all of a sudden, I heard a hiss, but the thing is I can actually understand what it's saying. "Where is my master? Those idiot followers of his are going to be my dinner when I see them!" said the unknown snake.

When I turned around and looked for the source of sound, I saw a snake that looked like Nagini. But it couldn't be... right? So, I decided to ask her a question. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear you. Is your name perhaps Nagini?"

The whole entire table had become deadly quiet. I could faintly hear a choking sound from Siri. "Another speaker? Yes, my name is Nagini. What is your name hatchling?" she replied.

"My name is Lyra Cassiopeia Potter, but soon to be Black because I overheard Siri saying he plans to blood adopt me!" I said in excitement.

"That seems like a very nice thing." she says.

I suddenly thought of a suggestion, so I asked her, "Nagini do you want to live with me until we find your master again?"

"Oh yes hatchling! That is so very kind of you!" she exclaimed with excitement.

And ever since then Nagini has been living with us as my familiar and best friend. Let's just say that Siri did not like it one bit.

Age 5-6

Siri finally blood adopted me so now officially my name is Lyra Cassiopeia Black. He asked me if I wanted to hyphenate it, but I said no because whenever I thought of Potter, I thought about the fact my parents were dead because of who we were. So now I am the Heir to the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black.

Age 7-8