(no u are not making out with him in the classroom lmao this is targeted!!)

"Hey. I wanted to give you something." He mumbled, giving you a tiny, black box. You stared at the box that was currently in your hands, a curious expression on your face.

You opened it, revealing a tiny letter and a Bracelet / hairclip. (Choose one or both, if your bald just choose the bracelet or either find a solution to wear it lmao!!)

You unfolded the tiny paper, revealing what it said. "In this way, we could match, if you want though :)"

You honestly found it adorable, you wore the gifted item from the winged boy immediately. He was honestly glad, that took alot of confidence to give. He thought about what if you wouldn't really like it.

"Thank you so much, Skell!" You thanked him, appreciating the gift he had gave.

-

You were currently standing infront of your locker, organizing your messy storage. You slammed the door of it closed, turning to the side. You were already ready for the last class for today.

You looked to see Edward infront of you, holding something that looked like a propeller? Drone? You don't even know what he makes. You stared at him in confusion, while he grinned.

"I shall introduce you to my new creation! its a drone. That could actually carry alot of weight, even if you're just dead weight." He whispered the last part, showing off his creation proudly.

"Right.. Cool, why'd you show it to me, though? we never even talked." You question, curious about his answer

"Oh! Uh- uhmm.. err.. You know me, and i know you! Im only showing this because im cool! I did not wanna impress you.. Or anything!" Edward said embarrassed, stuttering on some words. You could see a hint of red on his cheeks, it's not like he had a crush on you or anything, right?

"Uh-huh.. Right, see you, Ed." You walked off, patting the guy's head. Your action made his cheeks heat up much more, already missing your touch. (shucks for you if you're much shorter then him lmao)

-

You were walking down the eerie hallways, you had a feeling of being watched. Has it always been this creepy? The silence made it more disturbing. One of the things you could only hear is your heartbeat. Your shoes clicked against the hard tiles, you quickened your pace, Already wanting to arrive to your destination.

Sweat fell down your face, even though the halls were cold. You felt nervous, you had a bad feeling about this. You wanted to run, somethings stopping you. You can't control yourself anymore. You wanted to get out already, Why are you still walking? please, just run.

who are you?

what are you?

what even is your purpose?

You're just PAPER.

️N̴̟̬̠̣͍̹̜̠̘̮͎̥̜̳̖̋͋͛̆́̂̀̅̓̕ͅͅo̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋ğ̶̡͚̺̼̱̺̘̳̘̩͚̯͔̎̅̍͋̒́̔̈́̎̂͜͜'️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️3̵͇̈́̓̕â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽l̷̢̨̨̫̼͙̞͉̗͉̖̲̖̞̿̉ â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜M̴̨̦͓̰̌͆̉̃̄͆͜ͅO̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜

W̴̪̼̩̘͔͒̏̓͐͂̆͑̐͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜ i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜ṿ̷̮͚̤͊̋̐͊͊̑̅̇̊̎̚͠ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋ğ̶̡͚̺̼̱̺̘̳̘̩͚̯͔̎̅̍͋̒́̔̈́̎̂͜͜ p̸̢̻͓͎̻͙͂͒̋͒̓̃͊̐̔͘͝â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽p̸̢̻͓͎̻͙͂͒̋͒̓̃͊̐̔͘͝ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️?

W̴̪̼̩̘͔͒̏̓͐͂̆͑̐͝Ḩ̶̳̣̮̻̪̜͍̹̭͓͍̳̼̈́̅́̄̍̀͐́̊̽͌̊̂͂͠͝͝Ą̵̘̥͉̘͖̱̥̺̿̀̈̒̂̅̀̅̈́̓̏͊͘͝T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝ I̸̡̛̳͌̉͋͐͒̍️S̴̨̛͇̺͇͕̟̘͎̗͖̙͍̭̞͇̒͆̀͝ Ỵ̷̡̛̟̱̑̍̀̉̿̿̉O̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅU̴̡̥̱̫͕̞̐͂͒̑̽̋̐͊̈́͗̚4̵̧̣̲̤̣̞͈̦̠̣̻̂̌ͅ P̴̘̤̯͙͐̔̍͊̑̏́̌̇̎̓̀͘U̴̡̥̱̫͕̞̐͂͒̑̽̋̐͊̈́͗̚R̴͇͌̀̆̍̽͝͠ͅ️P̴̘̤̯͙͐̔̍͊̑̏́̌̇̎̓̀͘O̸̙͙̺̰͚͎̙͔̦͇͗̒̋͛̄͐̓̽̄͛́͂̀̑̕ͅͅͅ️S̴̨̛͇̺͇͕̟̘͎̗͖̙͍̭̞͇̒͆̀͝3̵͇̈́̓̕

"hey! [NAME]? wake up!"

CUT!

Wait, What?!

-

Alice was currently in her room. Thinking about the past events between you and Oliver. She found you interesting, She wanted to know much more about you.

Oliver really liked you, there must be a reason. She'll find out, maybe she can see much more. She loved how soft your skin was, she could eat you alive.

But something's stopping her, she's stopping herself.

Why?

Maybe she can eat you later.

-

Engel and Zip were just searching for you in silence. They keep bumping into each other, it started to annoy them.

How was Zip searching for you? Oh right, she kicked her wheelchair, she didn't wanna sit on it if she's gonna drag herself. That was too much work! she can perfectly handstand anyways.

"Can you stop? your shoe keeps bumping on my face." Engel muttered, annoyed.

"I hope it does again lmao"

-

What happened to your parents? How's their vacation? Very nice!

"LMAO LOOK AT THAT!!" He pointed, cackling at the sight.

"Do you think [NAME]'s okay? We left them for awhile." The female asked, worried about their offspring.

"Yeah, why wouldn't they be? You said they're grown up already!"

"You said it first, though."

"oh" He shrugged.

-

3D EO-16c Electric oven break eat up