𝟹. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't that mean there's still hope?" Adrien asked Daphne as he stares at his hands specially his miraculous. "That things could change around if you can convince them that being good is the best thing they could have done, with them on your side you could fight the supreme back and get justice for the kwamis."

"If I couldn't convince them minutes ago what makes you think they'll accept the second time?.." Daphne asked and that's when she looks at them with a smile. "Maybe I'm not able to convince them but you guys can." She said making them confused.

"What?" Marinette asked.

"Shadybug and Claw noir are the same people in this universe meaning you guys are fighting against each other." Daphne said and feeling a sense of hope in her. "Why don't you guys talk one on one with each other? Maybe this time it will work coming from you guys in person." She said standing up from the ground looking at them who had shock faces looking unsure.

______

Shadybug opens a drawer and finds Marinette's diary box, she breaks it open and starts to read the diary. She opens to a page displaying a photo of Marinette and Alya, surprising her. However she looks away from the photo hearing Claw Noir to play with dolls of Ladybug and Cat noir.

"I'm Ladybug! But my real name's Lazybug, because I'm lazy in every single dimension! I wish you were Claw Noir because he's the real cool cat!" Claw noir said with a smirk, Shadybug rolled her eyes and pulls down a board so she won't see his idiotic face while she reads.

She sits on one of the wooden beam supports in Marinette's room and starts to read. "Dear Diary, I can't believe I made such a blunder! I'll just die of shame this time for sure! I had a presentation to do with Adrien, my Adrien!" Shadybug rolled her eyes.

"Good thing I don't act like that around Dana.. is that even her real name?" Shadybug asked with a frown now that she knows Queen is Dana and hearing Betterfly call her another name but continues reading turning a page. "Uh, Cat Noir. We haven't known each other very long but it feels like we've been together forever."

"I should've known." Shadybug said as it made sense that she was Ladybug but wonder if there was a Dana in this world.

"I mean that we've been fighting villains together right? Because there's absolutely nothing between us! He's just my partner Ah- my teammate is what I mean!" Shadybug looks at Claw noir for a slight second seeing him still playing with the dolls mocking her.

"The girls were here for me, as always. They really are the best! They inspire me everyday, each one in their own way." Shadybug shows a small smile as she reads the words on the page, before she shakes her head to stop turning the page.

"Alya and me, we're BFF's, it's so amazing to have a best friend like her. We're super close y'know, she's always there for me."

"Tikki quickly became my friend, she always looks on the bright side and restores my confidence when I feel all is lost. And I do the same for her when she feels down on a certain day something about honoring the death of her special person who was a sunshine to the whole kwami family."

Shadybug felt her heart drop having a suspicious thought of who she was talking about.

"The first thing that comes to my mind when describing my mom is how calm and gentle she is." Shadybug wipes her tears feeling kinda jealous and happy that she had a loving mother from another dimension, she turns a page.

"Dear diary, I finally know why Hawk Moth wants our magic jewels so badly! By combining my Miraculous of the Ladybug with the one of the Black cat, you get to make a wish. But for that wish to come true, there would be a price to pay." Shadybug's eyes widen in shock seeing the picture of the Ladybug miraculous and Cat miraculous combine. "For example, if a robot became human, then someone would have to lose their humanity in return. That's why we can never give up on our Miraculous, no-one must make a wish, the balance of the universe is at stake!"