"Okay. So you go back to work with him and then.." Frank trailed off, waiting for her to fill the blanks. Maggie entwined her fingers together as she slipped off her heels and tucking her knees against her chest, resting her entwined hands down on her knees as anxiety pooled in her abdomen.

"My first night back was going okay and I went to go get my coat from Aster's office. He's always made me keep my coat in his office so I wasn't surprised that when I came back that ritual was resumed but.. he stops me as I'm leaving and talks about how I've always known he's had feelings for me and now that I'm single, he wanted to take me out on a date."

From the corner of her eye, she could see Frank become visibly tense, his eyes glaring at the steering wheel as he listened. "And you said?" He asked, his voice no more than a low rumble.

"I said no." Maggie whispered as tears spilled. "I told him that I wasn't interested but he kept insisting, promising me things and as I started to shake my head no, he grabbed my wrist and started squeezing it. I.." Maggie trailed off as she recalled threatening him with Fisk. "Threatened him. And he pushed me away and told me to leave his office."

"What'd you tell him?" Frank asked, watching her carefully as she shook her head, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Does it really matter? He obviously wasn't very threatened by it."

"Did you threaten to sick Fisk on him?" His tone was sharp as Maggie froze, feeling all the blood drain from her face as a knot formed in her stomach.

"How do you-"

"Your boss is a talker. Was telling his buddy about how he's your uncle." Frank interrupted her as she turned to look at him, her anxiety fading some as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"You were eavesdropping?"

Frank scoffed. "Barely. He wasn't trying very hard to talk quietly, he knew I was there and didn't care which means he's not scared of any threats."

"Is that all he said? That Fisk was my uncle?" She asked, wanting to know what Aster had divulged to Jack.

"Said you two aren't on friendly terms, you don't talk to him. Now, you better give me the whole goddamn truth. No more lies, no more secrets." Frank growled, glaring at her as Maggie squeezed her eyes shut before opening them and glaring back.

"I don't even know you! You're just some guy who Matt dragged into my apartment to get sewn up. You want to know all about my fucked up situation, but why?! You have known me for about 4 days!" Maggie yelled.

"Because I am trying to help you! That thick skull of yours is so hell bent on working it out all on your own and I can see you drowning! For fucks sake, I don't have to know everything to be able to tell." Frank snapped back, one hand gripping the back of her headrest as he leaned in, his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

Maggie scoffed. "Fine! You wanna know? I did threaten him with Fisk. The other night when I came back, Fisk was here. I don't know much about my uncle, Papa never let me around him and my Mom made me promise as she was dying that I would never be around him so I listened." Maggie explained as Frank was silent.

"I was caught off guard, he talked about how much he had missed me and was talking about going to see my Grandma with him. It was all a blur in the moment because I was so nervous, and didn't know what to even think. As a kid, Fisk protected me from my father when things.. got hard. Dad started hitting me, beating me with a switch and.."

Maggie couldn't say it, looking away sadly as Frank looked to her, his hand grabbing hers and pulled it to his lips, giving her knuckles a soft kiss. "You don't gotta go into detail about any of it." He murmured as she swallowed harshly.