Don't mess this up Bueckers.

_______________

"You look amazing." The comment leaves my lips before Maia is even fully over to the passenger side that I'm holding open for her. But even from the slight distance, you can tell the outfit she chose complimented her body shape in more ways than one.

She was wearing a short, spaghetti strapped black dress that hugged every curve the smaller girl had.The back exposed as she passed by me, giving a small shy smile before getting into the vehicle. The outfit was accompanied by a set of tan heels and and a tan cardian like jacket that she was holding in her hands.

Closing the door and making my way back to the drivers side, I rub at the cheeks trying to get the flush stained on them to lessen before getting in. Already moving to interlock my right hand with Maia's left, the shorter girl not skipping a beat as she brought our hands to rest on her thigh.

"So, am I allowed to know where we're going yet?"

"Nope." Is my response, popping the 'P' in the word as I grin at the pouting girl to my right. "You'll love it though, I promise."

"Mmm I better." She jokes as I laugh, starting to reverse and drive down the road with my free hand. "I'm kidding, anywhere with you I know I'll love."

A soft smile makes it's to my lips before I bring our interlocked hands to my mouth, playing a small peck on them before lowering them back to her thigh, all the while my eyes never left the roar.

"Oh, and you look absolutely stunning yourself today Bueckers. I think I'm the lucky one." She comments and I can feel and see her gaze washing over my figure from my peripheral vision. My heart speeding up at the words along with the stare that she has on me.

This girl really doesn't know that hold she has over me.

"I'm glad I could impress. I tried my best." I shoot back, thankfully the confidence in my tone much stronger than what I was currently feeling. Maia giggles, tightening our hand hold slightly before messing with the playlist currently on.

Twenty-five minutes later, as I slow the car down, pulling into the parking lot of a park. I can feel Maia shift, looking out the window as I park the car in a open space. The photographer let's go of my hand, moving to open her door before I stop her, quickly exiting my side before slightly jogging to her side, taking the handle and pulling the door open.

"Well aren't you just the gentlewoman." She says, her expression smiling with her eyes as she let's out a soft laugh, a laugh that I wish I could tape and play whenever I felt down, a laugh that lifted my spirits whenever and wherever.

"Only for you." Is my response, holding out my arm for her to link hers through which she does with a grin.

"So the park?" She questions, knowing that the cute but casual dress code text I had sent her, had to be more than just a park date, she was right.

"Look." I respond, pointing to a small light in the distance. Maia squinting as we got closer, before her eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh wow..." Her voice states in a tone of awe. In front of us laid a table under a tree with candles and small lanterns surrounding it, lighting up the area around it as the sun started to settle behind the horizon. A vase of pure-white roses settled on the middle of the furniture along with a glass of red wine, as a stereo and pinic basket sat on each of the two chairs in front of us. Small fairy like lights also wrapped around the tree next to the set up, reaching up to some of the branches and leaves above. I let go of the shocked girl for a second, placing the stereo that was on her seat near the tree as I connected my phone to it, started to play music lowly.