Zenith Radiance - Lover/Reputation (Experimental)

Reputation admires Lover

- very short

Reputation's POV (2nd Person)

-----------------------

Eyes broken, but never apart. Starless sky and city lights, we bore each other with our wounds. Magnifying each scar, encasing it in our lips. Her eyes shined of the sun leveling a blue earth, making the night fade into them. It was hard not to get lost with her, no? For a moment you could've sworn she gleamed when on top of that car hood. Ice cream in hand, dripping down both skins. 

She did not judge you, nor did she care. She knew your outer shell, caressing it with her touch. Mending the tears below, rubbing every bruise like it was the first. Her love was intoxicating. Making you feel a new high, letting you fly. Her touch, her smell, all within your grasp. What's to stop you? But alas, when the moment was right you found her staring not at you, but at the dancing lights. Would she notice your longing stares? How desperate you were to feel her lips around your own. Wanting your bodies on top of each other, hips connecting from pure infatuation of heat. Imagination running wild, finally leaving your mind.

Her hair flowing in the air, making you question just for a moment if she was even there. How could such a person exist? How could such beauty be possible? Red cheeks catching your face, hoping it didn't show. Her laugh, as contagious as it was, left you speechless. Smiling from embarrassment but never stopping. Clicking in your mind, leading to your finger. Now once did you touch, waiting for an answer. Her brilliance never left, she was held in your arms. Was this but a dream or you? Never speaking of the love but always present. Did she notice it too?

Wrapping her lips around yours, falling into place. Steel sticking, all worries floating within space. An endless night of love, never to be forgotten. Bodies mixed with fumes, the scent gnawing at each. Pleasure raging, worlds colliding. Glass-holding screams, nails roaming just to draw blood. From high and end did this hold. Messy and sweaty, letting one embrace. How much did it linger holding into one's hand? Did it stay between the two or did the urban lights catch them in the distance? Longing moments finally free. Thriving between you and me.