plans

RAMON

Elowen has walked out of the room, Ramon stares at her as she dissappears from sight. He looks back through the window with a sigh. Those screams were still haunting him, he had used his own magic to pull her out of her dream. Alden will probably plan to go to Aviara Cove soon. Ramon knew him well enough to be sure of that. He walks downstairs to joing Elowen who's busy in the kitchen making some tea. He grabs her by the waist from behind, hugging her tightly. Elowen turns around in his grasp. She puts her hand on his chest. He looks down at her hand before turning his gaze back to her eyes.

"So when are we going to Aviara Cove?" She asks. Ramon's eyes turn hard.

"Probably tonight but you aren't coming along El. That place is awfully dangerous." He knew he couldn't stop her if she was determined but he could try. Elowen shakes her head with a sigh.

"Maybe you're right, I should stay here. Someone needs to keep an eye on our town while you guys are gone. If the sins show up then I can warn you." She smiles but Ramon doesn't believe that smile to be true.

"What are you planning?" He keeps his voice down, almost whispering.

"What makes you think that I'm planning something?"

"You never would give up that easily unless you are planning something." He raises an eyebrow. Elowen sighs.

"Don't worry I'm not planning anything alright." She pats his cheek before pulling away from his grasp. He grabs her wrist as she walks away. He swirls her back around, pinning her against the counter.

"Ow I won't give up that easily sweetheart, maybe I should just make sure you can't do anything while I'm gone huh?" Ramon smirks as he grabs her chin, his other hand on her waist. Elowen blushes a bit but smiles deviously.

"Hm how would you manage that?" She chuckles. Ramon chuckles as well.

"Ow I can't promise you will be able to walk when I'm done princess." He leans in, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. His grip on her waist tightens as she pulls him back to her. He lifts her up on the counter without breaking the kiss. His hands rest on her thighs as he moves his lips to her neck. He hooks his fingers into the waistband of her pants and underwear, then tugs them down her legs, kissing his way down. Elowen grips his hair, making him chuckle softly. He pushes her knees wide, making her gasp. He feels her shiver as he moves his mouth between her legs. He drags his tongue from her entrance to her clit. She moans, gripping his hair more tightly.

"You don't want to know how many times I've fantasized about this princess. I'm sure you don't mind it, do you?" He grins as she answers with a sound of approval. He settles in, his hands splaying wide on her inner thighs, pinning her in place as he uses his tongue. He swirls around that sensitive spot over and over, teasing. He scrapes his teeth delicately, making her gasp. He continues his sweet torture as she moans louder. He feels her arching her back with a loud moan. He moves his lips back up to hers, planting a soft kiss there. He would definetly have continued this upstairs if a knock at the door didn't suddenly interrupt them. Ramon groans annoyed, pulling back from Elowen.

"I'm busy." He yells at the door. Someone, probably Blake, laughs on the other side.

"When you're done fucking Elowen on the counter, can you come out? We gotta go to Aviara Cove." Blake laughs again. Elowen turns bright red as she looks at the door. Ramon sighs.

"Seems like our little game will have to wait princess. But now I'm atleast sure you'll only be thinking of me for the time I'm gone." He smirks, kissing her softly before walking to the door.

"You really know how to work on my feelings don't you?" She asks while looking back at him. He brushes his thumb over his lips.

"Hm yeah I do, and some other things to as you have noticed." He chuckles while walking out. Blake is sitting on his horse with crossed arms.

"There you are mister sex bomb, you made me wait." Blake smirks. Ramon gets on Hades who smirks at him.

"What can I say? It's dificult to resist a woman like that." He starts walking away while Blake follows.

"Ow that I can believe, that woman sure is something." Blake grins. Ramon glares daggers at him.

"Don't you dare try something or you'll loose your teeth and balls." He hisses. Hades laughs.

"Hormonal guys gosh." Hades laughs again. They continue walking to the meeting spot where the others are waiting. Blake winks at the 2 other guys, making them laugh as they know what Ramon was busy with. Ramon shrugs it off, atleast he got some fun. Alden clears his throat a bit awkwardly.

"Alright, euhm I'll make a portal and you guys just barge in. Not very dificult huh?" He says while starting to recite some words. Ramon sighs, he hates portals. The last time he used one, it was to get back to this world. Pink swirls start to appear, forming a circle. It's barely tall enough for them to walk through but it'll have to work. Alden wishes them luck before they enter. Aviara cove was as scary as Ramon remembered. They arrived at the entrance of it. There was some dark vibe to it, trees were dead and everything was silent. The kind of silence that predicted danger. He had the feeling that someone was suddenly watching him. He ignored it as they started walking. The sins seemed to have left, Alden checked it multiple times. He detected if there was any dark magic in here but they seemed to be gone. The group walked forward to the centre of Aviara cove. Everyone stayed silent, even Blake. Ramon saw the sword in the middle of the clearing, just like Elowen saw. The black sword whispers, beggin them to come closer.

"We should destroy it." Vesper whispers. Ramon nods, looking at the dead trees and dark rocks surrounding them. They get off their horses, coming closer to the sword. The black sword whispers pleas like a snake begging for someone to get closer. Ramon had an odd feeling about it all. The 4 stand in a circle around the sword, blasting their magic at it. Symbols suddenly shine brightly in the sword when magic crashes into it. The sword shakes furiously before dissappearing into thin air. They all fall onto their knees panting.

"I don't think this was supposed to happen, right?" Blake says between breaths. Ramon's scars glow brightly.

"I think you are right for once and we fucked up." Ramons answers, breathing heavily