"She did", I said point to myself laughing

"Ohh shit fuck, mybad bro"

"You good, fuck both of them"

"You want me to pop that nigga tonight"

"Naw you good thanks", he walked over to me lifting my chin up, looking at me first, "you fine as fuck", he said kissing me slowly passionate even though I could taste the vodka on his lips and his breathe he kissed me like he was sober and in love, he pulled back taking his shirt off, hitting his mild, "I'll most Definitely make you mine", he said walking over to me again as I stood up this time as he turned me around wrapping his arms around my neck, lifting my chin back as he blew smoke in my mouth, gripping my ass, "you want daddy dick"

"You want daddy ass"

"Oh you daddy too"

"Hell yeah", he kissed on my neck as my phone started to ring as I ignored it as he slide his hand in my pants as the door opened and we rushed to opposite sides, "yo doir you down here"

"Yeah wassup"

"Can you come up here"

"Why"

"Shit cause the party up here why you down here"

"Yo just mind yo business, go enjoy the party", I said getting irritated at him like be fucking for real

"Aye, I was just checking on you, I was worried but I see you good"

"Appreciated it", we heard the door close and busted out into laughter

"Who was that"

"My friend Pauly"

"Oh ok, shit come over here", i walked over and we started back what we was doing but I didn't realized until I got home that night Pauly was sitting on the basement stairs the entire time I was getting my back blown into pieces.

"You got some good dick", I told him as I put my clothes back on as he slapped my ass

"Aye don't be giving niggas that ass, that shit to good"

"Oh you tryna cuff it huh"

"Shit maybe gotta fuck one more Time to see"

"Well see"

"Shit ill even take yo ass out to eat or on a date after"

"Ok bet ill keep that in my head", I was about to walk up the stairs before he grabbed me kissing me again as we heard the door open and close, "guess we had an audience", he said laughing as I walked up the stairs stepping in something, "yeah yo audience made a mess"

"Nasty bums", we laughed as we walked back up enjoying the party before he kicked everyone out as I stayed to help clean up before he took me home, "yo tonight was great,  you actually made my night"

"Damn just with ass"

"Shit naw I mean yeah but yo vibe personality I ain't use to niggas like you"

"Glad I'm different"

"Rare shit", he kissed me one more time this time long sloppy nasty kiss with his hand wrapped around my neck, "man yo get our before I fuck you again"

"Maybe I want that", he pulled his dick out as he was fully hard again as I bent over sucking him, "damn yo mouth feel so fucking good"

I sucked him off for while till he told me he was close, "where you wanna nut at baby"

"Fuck in yo mouth nigga"

"Ok daddy", I put him back in my mouth as I continuously swallowing him as he held my head down, "fuckkkk, doir fuckk", he said shaking as I stroked the rest out, lifting up kissing him with his nut in my mouth, "damn nigga", he pulled his sit back as I sat on his lap as he turned the car off, "fuck man", I started laughing as he rubbed on my butt, "he'll yeah you mine"

"Oh yeah"

"Hell yeah shit you can keep yo hoes but they ain't fucking you"

"Ok daddy"

"Fuck get out you making me hard again"

"Come in"

"Naw I gotta get back kick these niggas our my crib"

"Ok daddy"

"Ima beat yo ass"

"Do it then literally"

"Get out", he said laughing as he grabbed his phone, "put yo number in"

I grabbed his phone putting my number taking a picture of us as the contact picture, "sexy as picture" he said as we did the same with my phone before I got out, "ima call you when I get home"

"Ok bet"

"Don't go to sleep"

"I won't"

"Goodnight and take pictures in those jockstrap I know you got more"

"And do", he laughed as I walked out acting like I was tying my shoe, "tease", he said laughing

"But you already had it"

"Shut up", i walked to the house and wave has he honked pulling off, I closed the door behind me locking the door, heading upstairs to my room as I seen quin was sleep and Pauly up watching tv, we ignored each other as I walked into the bathroom getting naked to take a shower, washing up as I thought he was going to at least say hey but I wasn't mad shit I could only think about that 10inch goodness I just had until Pauly interrupted my shower, "so you fucked him"

"Yo pauly not tonight"

"Naw tonight, you fucked him didn't you"

"I did so what "

"So what I really was a name on the list"

"You making this into nothing"

"Bet he's in your phone"

"He is so"

"You fucked up"

"How"

"I just started fucking with you liking you then you do this"

"Yeah now you see how I felt"

"Whatever yo", he said walking away

"Pauly.. was that you sitting on the stairs"

"I don't know what you talking about"

"You was watching me get fucked"

"Naw I was protecting you"

"But you was stroking to me getting fucked by him wasn't you"

"I wasn't but believe what you want"

"I will", he walked back to his bed as I got out the shower drying off as I walked  to my side of the bed lotioning up my body about to get in bed when he said something to me, "can I lay with you doir"

"Yeah I guess", he got up in his underwear laying on my side as I felt his  dick poke me, "Goodnight doir"

"Goodnight Pauly", I forgot to call turk so I picked my phone up calling him woth Pauly next to me, "wassup bae"

"You made it home"

"Yeah I did, just got out the shower"

"Damn washing my scent off huh"

"Yo scent still inside me"

"My kids you mean"

"You nasty"

"I know, you is too kissing me with my nut in yo mouth"

"You taste good"

"I been told"

"But naw ima get some sleep"

"Alright ima finish up cleaning up"

"Ok get some rest too"

"I will hope to see you tomorrow"

"Probably but I'll be with my friends"

"Ok let me know"

"I will", he didn't hung up and I didn't either as I backed up on Pauly as he started grinding on Me, I muted turk as I knew he was going to nut on my butt, "fuck doir I wanna fuck you so bad"

I ignored him pretending I was sleep as he kept going, "fuck I'm finna nut", as he nutted on my ass and I waited till he cleaned it up cause I wasn't.