teachers position

Being a teacher had always been a dream of mine and I'm living that best life, nice home, good money, dream car, actually nothing in my life is going wrong.

"Have a good day class", I said to them as they ignored me but four students, I was about to take my break when I seen khris sleep. Khris Is one of those students who stay out all night, smoke, drink, party with grades that won't get you anywhere.

"Khris, khris, khris", as I shook him repeatedly as he lifted his head up licking his lips at me, "yes sir"

"Khris you ok"

"Why you care, once I leave you don't care for me"

"Khris, I'm your teacher, if you need to talk I'm here always"

"Whatever teach", he got up walking out as I sighed going to take my lunch break as I seen nobody was in the teacher lounge as I just scrolled through my phone laughing till khris knocked on the door, "hey, teach"

"Wassup khris", I seen he had a busted lip and a black eye

"Can I take you up on that offer"

"Of course what happened", he came in sitting down with me as he grabbed half of my sandwich

"Got into a fight over a bitch with my best friend"

"Well some ties is better cut lose"

"Damn, you not even made I called her a bitch", he laughed biting the sandwich

"So lets talk"

"Where do I begin, my family fucked up, rother slanging dick for money, mother high on coke, sister in jail for killing her best friend over her husband which now he got custody over my nephews"

"Damn I'm sorry to hear that"

"Your pitting me"

"I'm not, I promise I'm not"

"Then I been thinking of starting a onlyfans to pay the bills"

"Umm the streets not helping"

"How you know about that"

"I be seeing you on the corner sometimes but if you want to start the onlyfans go ahead, I won't judge"

"You never do that's why I fucks with you more then any of these other fucked up teachers"

"Of course that's what I'm here for"

"Maybe I can give you a preview"

"What", he said pulling his phone out showing me his nudes

"Omg no khris"

"Shit you got my dick hard looking at you"

"Be respectful im your teacher"

"Yeah I know but let me fuck you like no other"

"Get out!!", I said with him smiling as he picked his phone up calling someone ad my phone begin to ring

"I'll be over tonight send me yo address, you need some good dick in yo life", he said getting up as I finished my lunch as he came back stealing his half of the sandwich going back to class.

It was the end of the day and I was getting ready to head out when I seen khris getting jumped by some random men that didn't look like they was in school, "what the hell is going on here", they stopped running off as I helped him up into my car as I asked him for his address, "I don't wanna go home"

"Where you gone go"

"Let me come to yo place"

"Your 18 khris understand that"

"I'm actually 19 I failed a grade or two"

"And your going to fail again if you don't get it together"

"Your right can you help me"

"Of course, I gotcu that's why I'm here for", we drove back to my place as I cooked dinner as he sat on the couch as I  pour him some water and grabbing a ice pack walking it over to him, "you ok"

"Yeah that's teach"

"Its carl"

"Short for Carlos?"

"Yeah", I finished up cooking before I made us both a plate as I walked over giving him his plate as he dug right in without me finishing the prayer, he smashed it and asked for another plate. I walked over giving him some more till I heard him day damn, "what"

"Yo ass fat"

"Khris for real stop"

"Let me dig in yo guts"

"Anyways, here's some to get you food for the house and pay some of your bills"

"Damn teach 900 dollars"

"I'm helping you, I don't wanna see my students doing bad in school"

"I'm the only one huh"

"That has all F's in his classes, yes"

"I have a A shit"

"In art and gym, classes you don't need to graduate with"

"So you saying I'm a failure huh"

"I'm saying I'm here to help you and I want your future to be bright",

"I appreciate that", he went back to sit on the couch as I washed dishes.

Khris p.o.v

I laid on his couch as I kept looking back looking at how much ass he had as my dick got hard his body was Beautiful he works out, waist snatched ass fat and I had to touch it. I walked over to him feeling on his ass, "go sit down now"

"Naw I want you"

"Well I'm your teacher"

"Your not clocked in"

"Ok so", so I can do this with no consequences as he dropping my pants digging his face in my ass, "yoo what the fuck"

"He spread my ass apart spitting on my hole then rubbing it.

Back to Carl

I couldn't stop him as I tried pushing his off but it's been 9 years since I had a man's face inside my ass and it felt so good.

"Let's go to yo room" we went upstairs as he got undress on the stairs as he climbed on the bed as I grabbed his dick slurping up and down on him as it dripped to his balls to the floor as it was the best dick I had down my throat in years, I slurpped him up for 20mintues more before turning around letting him slide in as we fucked for about two hours before he nutted on my back and collapse beside me.

"That ass was good"

"That dick good"

"I know but if you wanna be my onlyfnas partner we can spilt the profit"

"I'm a teacher"

"Mask of course"

"I'm down for it"

"Good and I'll love to start tomorrow"

"Bet I'll love to be your first"

"You are my first"

"Damn really"

"Yeah crazy right".