undercover

I was celebrating my birthday with my friends as the night started to end as everyone started to go home but my brother and his friend, Axe. They stayed while I went upstairs ready for bed but I had one issue, I was horny as fuck. I got om some sex apps but everybody who hit Me up was ugly, I then headed over to Twitter seeing my messages was blowing over, I immediately replied to all of them expect one, "is that axe", I looked closer and I still couldn't see, do I texted him, "wassup"

"You wanna give me yo throat"

"I do"

"Come outside", I was thinking what, how the fuck you know where I live. I threw my rob on heading outside as I couldn't see anything, I headed towards are indoor gazebo as he was sitting right now stroking his long dick, it was prettier in person.

"Come here", he told me as I got nervous walking towards him as he stood up kissing me gripping my ass, "my dick gone look pretty in yo mouth"

"Can't wait to taste it"

"Then on yo knees", I did what he told me to do as I slowly put it in my mouth as I slowly teased him, as his moans would escape now and then but I knew it felt good cause it felt good going in and out my mouth until he grabbed the back of my head and fuxked the spit out of me before holding my head down to hid base as I can smell his musty pubs.

"You like that sexy"

I nodded my head as he slapped me telling me to answer him

"Yes daddt", as I mumbled with his dick still inside my mouth. He pulled his duck out before bending down kissing me before sliding his dick back into my mouth as I could taste his precut as I knew was about to bust.

He turned the opposite way as he held my head upside down as he grabbed Mt head and started fucking my mouth the other way, inever had anybody do this to me but I loved getting slutted out on my birthday shit last year I fucked one of my brothers friends. We kept going till he nutted down my throat then pulled his duck out pushing shooting the rest on my face and lips as he Moan and groaned pretty loudly hopefully nobody hearing us.

"Happy birthday sexy", he told me before taking his underwear off whipping himself off before throwing them at me as he pulled his joggers up walking out the yard.

'
"Text me when you nerd some more," he texted me as i started to walk back to my room, sniffing his underwear, as I stroked my self on my bed with his underwear in my face..