sleepover #2

I just laid down, trying to distract myself, working out while listening to music in my underwear until someone started knocking on my door, "come in", I said with Pauly coming in, I didn't wanna be bothered but I just let him talk, "yoo I just wanted to check on you"

"I'm good bro"

"Cause you went off on me, and I feel why, but like I said, wasn't that deep."

"Ok," I just kept responding with one word answer till he closed the door stepping close to me

"Yo, you know you hear me,"

"I said ok,"

"I want more than just an ok dude."

"What you want me to say then, Pauly?"

"Shit, I don't know, but thinking back, I miss us,"

"Welp, you ruined that friendship," he started steeping closer as I looked myself in the mirror while working on my arms and legs

"Shit, can I add benefits to our friendship?" he said, rubbing on my arms, sending chills up my body, "yo pauly."

"Wassup baby", nigga was luring me in as I bent down putting the weights down  with my ass bumping into him as I lift back up with him shirtless coming closer to me kissing on my neck, "damn pauly"

"You still mad at me?"

"Naw never," he turned me around as we gripped each other hips as I felt my dick grow hard, and I could tell he noticed with him grabbing mine and me grabbing he's, "you verse", he asked me

"Top," I said as we looked at each other

"Well, maybe one day I can eat that ass out,"

"Shit well see especially for you", i was really caught up in my feelings before we was interrupted by Quinn knocking on the door, "yo wassup hold up", as I quickly went back to working out with pauly laying on his bed, "Alright come in" I tried hiding my bonier as he came in walking towards pauly, "aye we about to go to this party tonight, you"

"Hell yeah, I'm in, doir??, You coming"

"Actually, nate said we are not inviting him,"

"Damn, why?" Pauly said

"Shit reasons you know why."

"Alright bet", shit i wasn't pressed about it, I see where everyone stands, but be careful cause I got everybody secrets. He left out as I got done with my workout, heading towards my bag to change clothes and shower. I walked in our bathroom and just looked at myself in the mirror and my eye was entire black I didn't even notice when I was working out, "fuck", I ran the water waiting for it to heat up as I played my music lower to not irritate pauly cause I don't want my other eye black.

PAULY p.o.v

I scrolled through my phone until I saw him go into the bathroom as I was mad horny now, shit I always found him attractive as fuck Like he was my type and today showed me that shit I do care about him shit more then anybody else here. I heard him singing, which meant he got in as a snuck to the side of the door peaking in. My dick was throbbing right now, and shit I wanted that ass, I watched the water trail down his beautiful body as I could see all his tattoos shit and even thought I seen my name but that's my brain taking over. I knocked acting like I gotta fake piss, "wassup."

"Aye, can I use it?"

"Umm, you can't go to the other bathroom."

"Naw, I gotta piss asap."

"Fuck, yeah come on", I ran in trying not to look at his body as I just pulled my hard dick out with him turned the opposite way as I just admire his body, as I stroked my dick, "fuck", I said which I didn't even mean too shit was feeling good, "nigga you good"

"Naw shit I'm not."

"What the fuck wrong with you"

"You"

"What", I took my pants off then my underwear as I walked close to the shower, "let me get in with you"

"Yoo you wild"

"Nigga we just kissed a few minutes ago, let me come in"

"Shit fine, come on", I slowly got in but first sniffing his underwear with that sending me through the roof now I was bricked and I wanted him, we showered together as I started kissing on him with him stroking my dick as I stroked he's, "this nigga was sending me", I said in my head as we rinsed the soap off us, as I went down started sucking on his hard dick looking up at him as he looked down at me slowly fucking my mouth with his dick, "damn pauly", loved when he said my name as I continued using my hand to speed up the process, "fuck, Pauly I'm finna nut"

"Give it to me doir", as I stroked him faster, "fuck", as I pushed his entire dick down my throat as i felt him nut, tryna pull me off him but I wasn't going nowhere I wanted every drip.  I pulled back, seeing his face as I leaned in kissing him as he slide my dick between his thigh fucking me, as I just slapped his ass, "damn baby, keep doing that", as he went faster as I bent his back back kissing his neck, "fuck I wanna feel inside you",

"You wanna fuck me pauly"

"Yes baby", he kept talking like that as I nutted all over his thighs, "fuuckk", I was shaking I havent had that type of foreplay in a while. He was about to get out as I pulled him to me, "Come to the party with me."

"Naw, im good,"

"Yo for real,"

"Naw, go have fun, I'm good,"

"It's because Quinn is going,"

"Naw I dont give a fuck about him, shit fuck em but it's nate telling him don't invite"

"Right I feel you, shit ill talk to nate about it"

"Naw pauly don't it's cool"

"You sure"

"I'm positive"

"Ok, do what's this little plan of you trying to fuck quinn"

"Stay out my phone"

"Shit i peaped even i was in there, you tryna fuck Me"

"Yoo chill"

"Naw say you wanna fuck me", he looked at me with lust like he wanted it right now but I was dried out but he most Definitely can have it.