Fuckboy #2

(If you didn't read the first "fuckboy", go read that first before reading this one)

It's been a couple weeks after I posted those videos of me and Mac, our video below up more views then they video did but shit I felt bad to be honest after doing that shit to him so I wanted to meet up with him somewhere so I texted  him, you thought i wasnt going to save his number in my phone, shit i had a crush on him too, he wasnt that bad looking but he was mist definitelymy type, and then when i felt his liftle booty on my dick made me go crazier for him. "aye bro wassup", I was nervous as fuck to get his response cause I didn't know what to say I Basically raped him, I waited a couple of minutes to hours before he returned texting my phone, "what" he said answering me

"I'm sorry, let me take you out for food or ice cream or something."

"You fucked my life up yo"

"I know I'm sorry"

"Yeah ok"

"Come on bro, I am"

"It wasn't suppose to fuck you up, it was supoose to fuck her up"

"Yeah it ruined me more then her"

"I know and I wanna take you out because of it"

"Ok well see", he hang up as I just sat there rewatching the video it's been a while since I actually watched, seen the video and the shit was foul for me to do to him especially knowing he had feelings for Me now he thinks I'm a asshole, I got on the game, fucking everybody up in gta before he called me back, "can I come through, I got weed and a little bit of henny"

"Most definitely pull up"

"Bet, I'm walking by the way"

"That's cool", I waited till he pulled up as I continued killing niggas on gta just trolling everybody with niggas getting mad logging off, "fucking punks", I got up heading to the kitchen finding something to eat as he called telling me he was outside, I jogged to the door opening it seeing him standing there, "wassup sexy"

"Wassup yo", he walked in as I dapped him up as we headed to my room as we just chilled out smoking, watching tv as he drunk the entire bottle of henny then just laid out on my bed, "yoo turn the fan on", he said as I ignored him as he started stripping to his underwear, I pretend like I was sleep as I started hearing him Moan, "fuck", I opened one of my eyes seeing him rubbing himself, "yo", he said shaking me

"Yo", as I didn't answer as I knew where was heading as I watch hella porn videos, he started playing with my dick, "damn I miss this", he said swallowing my shit as I just let him as I moaned in silence feeling his warm wet mouth pleasure me as he rubbed my balls while  deep throating my shit, I didn't wanna nut to quick so I pulled his head back, "turn around", as he did what I said looking back at me as I just admired his asshole looking at it before I took his pretty hole into my mouth, slowly teasing his hole hearing the different moans I heard the day I force him, I started sucking on his hole while squeezing his ass cheeks, slapping his little cakes as he closed his eyes and stuffed his face in the pillow, "fuck that feels good"

I continue eating his pretty ass as I got lost in it as I started sliding in my fingers as he started pulling away from me, "naw bae where you going"

"It hurt"

"Relax, open that hole up", I spit on it rubbing it has his phone started ringing, "Answer it", with him getting up grabbing it as I moved myself to the edge of the bed with my head hanging off as he stood there with his ass looking good as ever, as I pulled him back onto my face, "h-hello"

"Where you at", I heard his sister say

"I'm chilling with a friend, low key high as fuck"

"You sound drunk too"

"I'm goof bro, I'm enjoying myself"

"Ok whatever bye", I continue eating his ass till my saliva was dripping out of him, "you ready"

"Yes", as he turned around swallowing my dick, unlike the first time this was more wanted pleasurable, my nut was close but I didn't want it to come now so I pushed him off me, "get in the bed", as he got on his knees bending over as I took the toy out my dresser lubing it up then sliding it right in, all the way to the base, "damn bae slow", I wasn't listening to shit he was saying I just wanted him open to bust my nut inside him then lay up with him. I fucked him with the toy before pulling it out seeing he was ready as his hole gaped sucking air in as I slide right in no issue as his hole tighten back up around my dick as I fucked him so good, "fuck yo", pussy was feeling good as I gripped his lower back pushing him down digging in his guts as he tried to push me back but it was to late, I fucked him so good he was screaming for me to stop and apologizing for some reason, my dick wasn't that big but at this moment his guts thought other wise, I fucked him until I released all in his stomach but kept fucking him with my nut inside him.

"Oh my fucking god"

"Shut up nigga", as I grabbed his face pulling his head back ad his arched deepened as I felt my second nut coming with this time pulling out nutting on his face as I slide my dick in his mouth as I went crazy, balance was off eyes was rolling to the back, "fuckk damn", was the best nut ever had.

I collapse on the bed as he licked my nut off his face, turning around with his ass towards me, laying down as I rubbed his ass and hole as I wanted to see my nut spit out his hole, "push my kids out", as he started pushing as that hole opened up as I slapped his ass, "go ahead baby"  as my kids slowly flowed out his ass onto my dick as repeatedly slapped his ass u til it all was out before I whopped it up with my t-shirt, "damn that was good that ass most definitely mine"

"You got any food downstairs?"

"Yeah, it's some pizza or snacks downstairs,"

"Ok," I watched him get up about to walk away as I jumped up, grabbed him, and kissed him as I could taste my nut still in his mouth, "fuck", was all I could say.