What If Po Survived? Part 8

Start from the beginning

Koneko: One more rude thing about my bunny rabbit ajd I'll kill you, you hotheaded piece of shit.

Issei: I know that painful feeling.

Lincoln: *caresses koneko's hair* Calm down koneko, while I do appreciate you putting lynn in her place, don't waste your energy on her weak ass, she's not worth your time.

Koneko: Your right Lincoln-San, she is not worth my time, she's weak compare to those who I've fought before.

Lori: How dare you talk to your sister like that lincoln!!!

Lincoln: Oh please shut up, reminder that your not so innocent either, remember how you force me to date someone I don't want to all because that person is related to your boyfriend, news flash I don't give a fuck.

Issei: Damn lincoln, standing up to your sisters, oh I'm proud of you man.

Lincoln: If you thought that was anything, wait until you see what they've done to me in the past.

Gasper: What do you mean lincoln-san.

Ken Kaneki: I can answer that later, for now let's continue watching.

*Walter's cheeks went pink, but he hugged back, patting her back before hearing the door open and breaking the hug to see Ron*.

Ron: You two ok? *he asked as he walked over. Po nodded*.

Po: We're ok. How are your owies- I mean, injuries?

Ron: They're fine. I still need to rest a little more though after I get the machine fixed. Thankfully, I'm close to doing just that. *he said, Walter smiled*.

Walter: That's good.

Ron: Yeah. Oh, and I never got to say thanks for what you did back in the Satellite Station. When Dipsy came in, I thought for sure I was dead meat. *Ron then smiled*. I owe you two. Big time. If there's anything I can do that you want me to do, I'll do it. *Po smiled*.

Po: We're just happy you're ok.

Walter: Plus, red, white, and blue make pretty good colors when you're in the military. *He joked, and the group laughed. Ron then sighed*.

Ron: Welp, I better get back to work. You two wanna stay here?

Po: I don't think I'm getting a nap anytime soon after that, so I think we should join you. *she said as she followed Ron out, Walten not too far behind*.

*Back at the communications center, Ron and Lenny instantly got to work Fiona being the supervisor of the team. She was confident that they would fix it, but she was also worried about Miles and Anne. Anne was like a motherly figure and a mentor to her, while Miles was her figurative brother who had practically raised her like Pyro had helped raise Wes. She hoped they were all ok. Then, the machine beeped and revealed multiple messages*.

Lenny: Alright!! We did it!! *he exclaimed as he and Ron high fived*.

Sam: Seems that they got it working.

Luna: Yeah dude, I bet it was something hard to work on.

Lisa: Precisesly it does take time to fix.