Chapter 3 Run Away

Ken Kaneki: Hey, are you ready to see the last part of slendytubbies?

All: (silently)

Ken Kaneki: good. (snaps fingers and screen turns on)

*Lincoln could be seen in a metal hallway walking normally*.

Lincoln: Hello! Is there anyone here?! *thinking* How strange the station should be full of people and there is no one?

*Lincoln would walk until the next thing he saw shocked him*.

Lincoln: Oh no...

*Everyone was shocked by the scene, it was a dead blue teletubbie*.

Lincoln: (shock) no...no...no...not again.

Xenovia: What happened?

Twilight: Ken, don't tell us that Laa laa was responsible for that.

Rias: wait twi, look closely at that teletubby.

Darwin: I think I know what you're talking about, those wounds don't seem to be from claws, rather they look like cuts.

Sweetie Belle: as if something or someone with a sharp weapon had killed them with that.

Lincoln: He's gone...

*Lincoln would see a note that was next to the body*.

Lincoln: *The note says*; Get out of here before it's too late*... but what happened here?

*Lincoln walked down the hallway until in the middle of the hallway he found a laser trap, he just jumped over it and continued. He checked almost the entire place and only found corpses, until he found a metal door that said *secret center*

Lincoln: This is the entrance to the secret center. It's closed, I need to find a way to open it.

*Lincoln would walk around the place until...*.

???: cof cof*

*Everyone was surprised to hear that*.

Rosseweiss: wait that was...

Everyone: Someone!

*Lincoln upon hearing that started to follow the sound and what he found he couldn't believe, it was a survivor, a very injured blue teletubbie*.