Surviving: Day 3

Yesterday and the day before that was tough for us we couldn't get over the news of zombies taking over the town.

I woke up earlier than everyone.
Me: *yawn* I am still sleepy. Anyways, wake up everyone we have to go look for weapons. These guns aren't enough for us.
Julius: You are right, Liz.(nickname of Luisa) We don't have enough bullets too.
Markus: We gotta get ready and someone wake this lazy girl.
Markus started giggling and he went to bathroom on the second floor. Julius got up too and went to bathroom next to our stairs.
Me: Sia(Sierra's nickname) wake up, sleepyhead.
Sierra: *yawn* Good morning, Liz. What time is it?
Me: It's 7 am. Why?
Sierra: What?! Why so early!?
Me: *I slapped my head lightly and said* Girl, I think you forgot we were out of weapons! We don't ha-
Sierra: *she interrupted me and said* oh... Sorry I forgot. I'm not used to get up early since our school starts at 9 am. I'll get ready, Liz.
Me: *I smiled and hugged her* I love you bestie... Let's just get ready and try to survive.
We hugged for a few minutes and we both went to the bathroom of my bedroom which is on 3rd floor.
After Al got ready we gathered in my gaming room:
Julius: Now, now. We have to look for the second closest mall to our house. Do we have enough supplies to use until we arrive there?
Markus: Yea, but not first aid kit. We should visit to a Medical shop too.
Sierra: I think while getting back from Georgia mall I saw a medical shop next to apartment 5.
Me: I saw that too but... It looked like someone robbed that place.

Everyone went silent and started thinking and I came up with an idea like this.
Me: hey! I have an idea! How about before we get in there we send my drone there?

I saw that everyone was smiling proudly I brought three of my drones and turned on one.
Me: Other 2 drones will be support ones. If this one got broken we will use others.
Julius: Great idea, Liz! Now, let's do it!

I started controlling the drone which has night vision too. After a few minutes drone arrived to medical shop.
Markus: Hey... Isn't that a... Alive human?!!!
Julius: What!? How?! Yes he is alive! And he has weapon in his arms...
Me: so? This means we are not only ones here! It's been 3 days since the attack happened. This is possible that someone survived other than us!
Sierra: Wait... We can't be sure. So... There is a human in that medical shop. What to do?

Everyone started thinking and trying to figure out some things. Markus came up with an idea.
Markus: Luis, do you think we should send him a letter with drone?
Julius: Why not? Sure. Liz, bring drone back. We will send a letter to that man.

I brought the drone back and we wrote a letter for that middle aged man. I took grabber from my room which is letting me carry something with drone. I grabbed letter with drone and started flying drone again. As it reached to that man I opened the siren of my drone and he woke up and took the letter.

Sierra: Great!!! He is an alive person! He is a survivor! Look he is showing something!
Julius: It's sign language. I don't know sign language...
Markus: Me either...
Me: *I kept my silence to see what he tries to say and I got freaked out when I found out* he is saying that there are a lot of zombies around and he is bitten.

Everyone got shocked because they didn't know I knew sign language.
Me: My grandma was mute. I learned sign language to understand her.
All: Oh... Okay.
Markus: Now? What to do?
Me*I brought back the drone* Nothing we are going to our next mall to find the weapon shop. It's too bad that we don't have small shops around except for food stores. All other stores are in malls. *I got a bit disappointed*
Sierra: Yea... It would be better if we had a few shops around but it's too late now. Let's just get going.
Julius and Markus nodded and we took one of our rucksack which is half full of food and some bullets. I made a few weapon belts for ourselves to carry out guns and knives and I made a knife belt for us to wrap around our knee and elbow. After getting our bats too we started going to the next target of ours-"Town mall"

When we arrived there it was 2 pm. We started looking for a few supplies in shops. We got lucky that this mall had a types of stores. I think it is normal because it was town mall anyway. We got our bullets and A few clothes with soaps and other supplies then we were getting ready to get out of the mall. Suddenly...

To be continued :)