📑 8. Threat

⚠️⚠️⚠️PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR NOTE!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️

I am asking you to read this note because I want to warn you. So PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS Author's note:

This chapter has a section where Can uses rats 🐀 as a decoy. If you are afraid of rats 🐀 Please don't read it, or do, but be prepared. I don't like them, but I am not afraid of them I can still kill those sons of bitches. 😅🤦‍♀️😅

The section where the rats 🐀 are being mentioned will have this ⚠️ symbol right before the scene, and once the scene is over. 

(1) ⚠️ warning sign means it starts

 (2) ⚠️⚠️ then it means the section is over. 😀

Aside from that, I hope you like the chapter 🥰

******

Begging of memory

"Did he finally leave you alone?" Can asked cold. Feeling fumes on the inside as he stares at her with dart eyes.

"Can. Everything is fine. I told him I don't want anything with him." She was calm.

"Sanem. He is not that type of vampire." Can stood up. "Why can't you understand it."

"I do. And I also know I am a determined woman." Sne told him. "you should know that by now." She said in a dangerous tone. "Look. He can come and tell me whatever, and it's still not going to happen." She got up from her wooden stool, walked over to where Can was sitting, and sat on his legs, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you. I am with you. And I will not allow anyone to destroy what we have." She told him. "So, relax." She caresses his face.

"But your parents?" Can was worried. "Sanem—" He exhaled and stood up, making them both get up.

"I know, Can. They are pushing a lot. But I already told them, too. I don't want to marry him."

"Sanem, you and I have been together for almost four years. This man has been after you for two years now. Do you think he's going to give up?" he asked worriedly. He knew he couldn't do anything if Sanem were forced to marry Yigit; there was absolutely nothing he could do.

Sanem is also worried. There is only so much she can do. As long as she keeps the excuse that she wants to explore the world and live life before any commitment, then she is good. The moment that changes, then her fate will change.

"Sanem, if you marry him. I lose you." Can said, passing his hands over his head. "I lose you. Do. You understand that. I lose you."

"I know, and as long as there is no commitment," She said. "So, because that's not going to happen. I'm ok for now."

He sighed, "I know. It still worries me."

"I know. I am worried, too. Everyone is putting pressure on me. But. We're doing good." She assured him, and he gave her a soft smile. She placed her hands on his cheeks, "Can," she brought his eyes to hers. "It won't happen. I will not marry him, nor anyone." She assured him. "I promise."

End of memory

So much for not marrying him. Can thought as he and Ozan were still in the ocean swimming, waiting for everyone to leave. They can't swim to the other side because that's the south side. They are not allowed on that side. So, they don't have a choice but to wait. I wonder what your commitment was. I don't see one. You have no children, and you have been married for 14 years. Where is the commitment?

"And the 4 region meeting is tomorrow." Yigit continues to talk.

"Yeah, and?" Sanem Wondered.

"How about," he was starting to sound excited. "We tell your parents that we are moving out."