Locked in room ??? Meeting ...

Target:- 20 votes and 10 comments

Note:- Do complete the traget for next chapter! Come on my dear Readers don't be silent reader's ☺️...

Sorry for the late update.....

________________

The same day in the afternoon ...

The cousin squad was chilling in the hall, playing carrom board. But Haider couldn't join them because he was caught up on phone calls with his father and uncles. They were out of town and had an important meeting that had to be finalized that day. Since they couldn't come back or have an online meeting, they were relying on Haider to handle it all since he knows the project preety well ...

In Hall ....

Zain and Ruhi were in one team. Rehaa and Ayaan were in another team, and Haniya and Faizan played solo. Amina was doing the funny commentary making the others laugh

The first round was won by Zain and Ruhi. After that, Amina excused herself and went upstairs to check on Haider. This guy had been on calls all morning without eating anything. He barely had breakfast and skipped lunch too.

As Amina was going upstairs, she saw Haider coming downstairs all dressed up in formal clothes, with a neat hairstyle and holding files in his hand. He looked like a perfect businessman. He seemed nervous, but his eyes were shining with excitement.

Amina looked at Haider and asked, "Kaha ja rahe ho ap Hadi, wo bhi itna bhan-dhan ke?"

Haider gave her a million-dollar smile and said "Ammu, main apni zindagi ki first meeting karne ja raha hu!!! Tumko pata hai, Bade Baba mujh par itna bharosa karte hai ki unhone kisi staff ko ya meeting karne nahi di , lekin woh mujhe handle karne bhej rahe hai! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? Main itna khush hu ki main bata nahi sakta." Excitement was visible in his voice

"Arey, of course hamare Hadi Bhaiya itne talented Jo hai! Best of luck, you will definitely slay it.
May Allah make it easy for you... Ameen," Amina said, her happiness evident in her voice.

"Ameen, Bas dua karo ya deal final hogae " Haider replied happily

" Inshallah, zaroor hojae gi, Amina said smiling

Then they moved towards the Hall

"Bhaiya, kaha ja rahe ho ap?", asked the others.

"Aj jo meeting hai na, wo main present karunga. To office ja raha hu", Haider replied smiling.

"Wow, congratulations Bhaiyaaaa! Dekhna, you will rock it!!!", they all hooted and congratulated him happily.

Then Haider moved towards Ayaan and Ruhi, hugged them at once, and pecked their heads. As every time he gives them any kind of punishment, he goes to them afterward and consoles them. But today he was really busy and couldn't even talk to them. He was sure they must be feeling sad about it.

"Main na nazar hu na gussa hu tum dono sey, aur mujhe pata hai tum dono aisa kuch phir nahi karoge. Hai na?" Haider asked softly and they nodded and hugged him back. They stayed like that for a moment, then pulled back from the hug.

"Ya lo Bhaiya, and I am not listening to any no-na nothing. You're having it. Apney lunch bhi nahi kiya ," Zain said handing him a glass of juice. Haider took it and gulped it down at once as he had no time for any arguments. He was already getting late.

"Kush?" Haider asked sarcastically.

"Bhot!!" Zain replied smiling sweetly.

Then Haider left the office, and the others went back to their game.